"Ivanka Trump just learned that the January 6 Committee issued a public letter asking her to appear," a spokesperson for Ivanka Trump said in a statement. "As the Committee already knows, Ivanka did not speak at the January 6 rally. As she publicly stated that day at 3:15 p.m., "any security breach or disrespect to our law enforcement is unacceptable. The violence must stop immediately. Please be peaceful.'"

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/jan-6-panel-plans-seek-testimony-ivanka-trump-cnn-2022-01-20/

FJlxMjYVQAAZsTR?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

Rudy is a seditious fuck

are there Vegas odds yet as to who from the trump team goes to jail first from Jan. 6? because I'd place my bet on Rudy being the first.

Edited by zero
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, zero said:

are there Vegas odds yet as to who from the trump team goes to jail first from Jan. 6? because I'd place my bet on Rudy being the first.

Rudy is one of the dumbest and most delusional about his own intelligence. He really needs to be permanently disbarred.

• Thanks 1

On 1/25/2022 at 7:19 PM, Nebraska said:

bea pelosi running for re-election as the resolute, radical right begs big T to bring the (muthafuckin') rackus in novemeber like waco texas

I for one applaud her bold decision to remain in power at the single largest RICO entity currently operating in the U.S.*  You deserve every single one of those insider trading dolla$ girl!

* and yes the GOP is flagrantly more corrupted to the core, but there's fewer of them.

Jan. 6th = all good in R land. nothing to see here, move along....just more proof that the republican party are all a bunch of bat shit insane maga-ists:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/rnc-votes-censure-cheney-kinzinger-investigating-capitol-riot-rcna14943

David Bossie, an RNC member from Maryland and an architect of the resolution, suggested that the committee couldn’t ignore what he described as Cheney and Kinzinger’s egregious actions.

"The committee overwhelmingly supported this resolution because of what they have done to empower Nancy Pelosi and to continue her reign of terror over the American people," Bossie said. "It has nothing to do with anything but what Cheney and Kinzinger chose to do, which is to be Pelosi puppets."

it's just all so f'n crazy man. we should just do everything the king grifter wants. can't wait until 2024. who knows. maybe they'll all tear each other apart by then. or maybe the CIA will grow a pair and enact Operation Nada Mas Orange

3 minutes ago, zero said:

Jan. 6th = all good in R land. nothing to see here, move along....just more proof that the republican party are all a bunch of bat shit insane maga-ists:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/rnc-votes-censure-cheney-kinzinger-investigating-capitol-riot-rcna14943

it's just all so f'n crazy man. we should just do everything the king grifter wants. can't wait until 2024. who knows. maybe they'll all tear each other apart by then. or maybe the CIA will grow a pair and enact Operation Nada Mas Orange

yeah.. it's just nuts. embracing the coup attempt. calling it 'normal political discourse'.  well.. OK!  

fucking assholes. of course though.. i mean.. what else are they gonna do. 

• Like 2

fuck politics. so sick of it. we need to do away with all this R vs D bullshit. it's not going to get any better for any of us with the 2 of them always doing this. not sure what would work better here tho (communism!)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ignatius said:

^^ doubt.  but jfc so mega cringe. ^^^

V1HkVS4.mp4

definitely a troll move to rile up the left. but just shows you her maturity level. stuck in high school popularity contest mode.

and if we're going to play this silly little game, I'd say AOC shoulda got that award over brobart