don't know whether this qualifies as hilarious, sad!, or genius. probably none of those. trump could claim "lost time" like in those alien abduction stories, and it would stick. just no point anymore in trying to fight this insanity. the bad guys are going to get away with it all. and the best part - I have no doubt he will come very close, if not win, in 2024. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-calls-seven-hour-gap-january-6/

The lack of an official White House notation of any calls placed to or by Trump for 457 minutes — from 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m. — on Jan. 6, 2021 means there is no record of the calls made by Trump as his supporters descended on the U.S. Capitol, battled overwhelmed police and forcibly entered the building, prompting lawmakers and Vice President Mike Pence to flee for safety.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2022 at 10:50 PM, ignatius said:

only question I have is why didn't he put Gary Busey at the top of the list? everyone knows Busey's the king kong of the acting profession.

29 minutes ago, zero said:

only question I have is why didn't he put Gary Busey at the top of the list? everyone knows Busey's the king kong of the acting profession.

Standing shoulder to shoulder with such heavyweight titans like Chachi, Hercules and Bio-dome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zero said:

i think probably because Busey's politics aren't stupid? or maybe he is kinda apolitical except when it comes to wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle?

all the people on the list are right wing nuts. 

• Like 1

oh fuckin lol...donnie boy wasn't able to attend the party on January 6th, because his secret service mommy and daddy wouldn't let him:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/07/trump-secret-service-capitol-riot-00023737

The former president told The Washington Post that the “Secret Service said I couldn’t go. I would have gone there in a minute.”

and of course some gibberish about crowd size, which he admits he "doesn't know what that means" hahaha

“The crowd was far bigger than I even thought. I believe it was the largest crowd I’ve ever spoken to,” Trump said. “I don’t know what that means, but you see very few pictures. They don’t want to show pictures, the fake news doesn’t want to show pictures. But this was a tremendous crowd.”

I can't wait for 2024!

• 2 weeks later...

Is that the pillow guy?

Nah. It's just me. Asking a question on a brand new page on the internet. Welcome!

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Let's be honest here. Joe Biden is unwell. He's unfit for office. He's incoherent, incapacitated and confused. He doesn't know where he is half the time. He's incapable of leading and he's incapable of carrying out his duties. Period. Everyone knows it. No one is willing to say it. But we have to, for the sake of the country. Joe Biden can't do the job."

https://www.rickscott.senate.gov/2022/5/sen-rick-scott-the-most-effective-thing-joe-biden-can-do-to-solve-the-inflation-crisis-he-created-is-resign

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

"Joe Biden" could be replaced with "Donald Trump," and that quote works just the same.

politicians in this country...sheesh. they're either old and confused, or young, dumb, and full of 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

spacer.png
I saw one of these ? stickers on a white pickup truck today and I can’t get over it. How can people be so fucking dumb?

Well he’s in the Proud Boys, so that’s probably a good indicator of intelligence. 

• Like 2