DC350C22-0713-4D4C-A066-1010F4D585F0.thumb.jpeg.a6bf38737d7adac845d5623174d205da.jpeg

thank god the Astros won the superbaseballbowlgames because we got this out of it.

To a resounding chorus of boos from his own hometown's sports fans, Sen. Ted Cruz had two beer cans lobbed at him as he rode on a parade float on Monday.

"The booing stopped and it felt like people were thinking, Did that just really happen? And then five seconds later it was back to normal," he said. "Some people laughed and thought it was funny, I will say."

https://apple.news/A-XyWqRGhSbOppaROkQmDlA

im looking forward to the Oliver Stone film about this incident

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

4 minutes ago, auxien said:

DC350C22-0713-4D4C-A066-1010F4D585F0.thumb.jpeg.a6bf38737d7adac845d5623174d205da.jpeg

thank god the Astros won the superbaseballbowlgames because we got this out of it.

https://apple.news/A-XyWqRGhSbOppaROkQmDlA

im looking forward to the Oliver Stone film about this incident

should've been a shoe.  also one story said it was a hard seltzer that was thrown. though doesn't matter to me so long as they're throwin stuff at him

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ignatius said:

should've been a shoe.  also one story said it was a hard seltzer that was thrown

sounds ripe for twists and turns in the film adaptation, coming 2023

• Farnsworth 1

16 minutes ago, auxien said:

sounds ripe for twists and turns in the film adaptation, coming 2023

i want to know why he's even in the astros world series parade

2 hours ago, randomsummer said:

He would never pass up a chance to get his fugly face in front of people.

only when he has body guards or other people standing next to him for protection. otherwise if he's out alone in front of people, he rushes quickly through public spaces keeping his head down, acting like he doesn't want anyone to see him. think I mentioned this once on here, but years ago I used to be able to run activity reports on his arrival times when he officed out of a building in downtown Houston. he would usually show up to the building like 4-4:30 am, and I figured it was to avoid running into like other people that would recognize him, and possibly want to ask him why he's such a fuck head. I couldn't think as to why else a politician would be at the office at like 4am on a weekday. 

and to be fair to lyin Ted, it's really the same though with any of these insecure public figures who have no problem getting up in front of a safe audience, surrounded by people to protect them, and then shitting all over whatever pops into their brains they deem as threatening. they have the support of the group. then whenever they are back to being an individual, they tend to backtrack or lie about whatever was said back in that group setting, if they are questioned by an actual adult about it. or avoid getting questioned about it entirely. I think the technical term for this behavior is called being a fucking pussy.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, randomsummer said:

Are you kidding?  He would never pass up a chance to get his fugly face in front of people.

yeah.. that's what i mean.. who is that said "you know, this parade needs Ted Cruz. let's ask him"