on to 2024. early is power in info war. influence is a cone

florida man isn't worth the attention he gets. there's a weird feedback loop that news outlets do where they report on what people think, making more people think that, and repeat. then that's the story and the news is like "oh no everyone thinks this you guys" like the monty python skit this is. that's my take on that dude. flying migrants from texas to martha's vineyard as a stunt demonstrates the level of his intellect.

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

someone needs to inform big T that he's now attacking the candidate that God is voting for

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

super gross. 

Watching a little of the Fox News counter programming for their flaccid election results, and these seem to be the main takeaways:

1. This was the most fraudulent mid-term election in history, voting should only be during business hours on one weekday

2. Secretaries of State should be banned from overseeing elections

3. We won big in school board elections, that's all that matters!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/10/2022 at 6:29 PM, ignatius said:

it's Deathsantis. this is well established nicknamery. 

i wish someone would ask him whether he knows what the word "sanctimonious" means ?

• Like 1

^ Fox News and the GOP have blood on their hands

As of right now the Dems actually have a shot to keep the house. 20 seats not yet called. Of those, to get control, the GOP needs to win 7 or the Democrats need to win 14. New York Times shows the Democrat in the lead for 10 of those. So, dems only need to take the lead in four races. Not crazy to imagine four red mirages because mail ballots skew dem.

Whatever happens this was a major defeat for the GOP. statistically and historically, in a midterm of a president's first term, and when the president has this approval rating, the opposing party should have picked up about 40 seats. It looks like they will have only picked up maybe 5 or 10 and if they get control of the house it will only be by one or three seats. This has been a rebuke of trumpism. Trump's own hand-picked candidates performed the worst. Trump's unpopularity dragged the party down. And this is how the right learns. They are already turning on Trump openly and loudly. Murdoch Outlets are ridiculing him and more Republicans are openly rebuking Trumpism since the election and in connection with the losses

Edited by trying to be less rude

41 minutes ago, ignatius said:

and she's calling it BS.  bit of a self own though ay? lols

A year ago, she’d get her own Fox News show, being an unemployed anchor. But the Murdochs are re-evaluating which GOP side to back, to keep the most viewers and advertisers. She’ll end up yelling her Karen snake oil somewhere.

BF940FDF-25B2-4AF6-A857-DD0C8D98A206.jpeg

FhoENaoWIAEhnDH?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/politics/elections/2022/11/15/donald-trump-announcement-presidential-campaign/8277439001/

i wonder if fox is going to cover it considering how "disappointed" they are with him and his lack of delivery in the winning department. either way it's "rumored" to be one of the most important days "in our country"

yesterday, the was a 1.5hr prayer service just to prepare for the campaign announcement so you know it's going to be YUGE

Edited by Nebraska

the trump 2024 flags were flying high out in my neck of the woods today. the insanity show continues... can't wait until the orange con man is back front and center on all our news outlets. every.fucking.day

26 minutes ago, zero said:

the trump 2024 flags were flying high out in my neck of the woods today. the insanity show continues... can't wait until the orange con man is back front and center on all our news outlets. every.fucking.day

The bullshit continues… 

I can only hope that he somehow destroys the gop by fracturing it but I’m sure they’re anticipating that and will bend to his insanity. 

Edited by Upset man

14 minutes ago, Upset man said:

The bullshit continues… 

I can only hope that he somehow destroys the gop by fracturing it but I’m sure they’re anticipating that and will bend to his insanity. 

that's going to be tough considering murdoch has turned on him since his cries of wolf have lost their appeal. it's an awkward moment for the GOP because desantis now almost has to run to save them from another embarrassment; but if he does- that's weird for him since trump technically made him governor, but worse of all trump takes no hostages. not sure if desantis can scrap that rough on a public stage (or can he?)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

not sure if desantis can scrap that rough on a public stage (or can he?)

he's got lot's of dirty tricks and is a mini dictator. lot's of people like him. i think he's an asshole. really underhanded and authoritarian leaning. but he also takes no prisoners.. but trump has decades of experience throwing people under the bus etc. 

• Like 2