if you don't know about pod save america, they have jokes, good takes and insight. some interesting stuff about fox in the interview in this one

Edited by trying to be less rude

god damn this is funny. pillow man offers $5 million to any cyber security expert who can debunk his data.. cyber security expert debunks it.. then has to sue him and wins.. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/politics/mike-lindell-2020-election/index.html

Lindell, a purveyor of election conspiracies, vowed to award the multimillion-dollar sum to any cyber security expert who could disprove his data. An arbitration panel awarded Robert Zeidman, who has decades in software development experience, a $5 million payout on Wednesday after he sued Lindell over the sum.

CNN has obtained arbitration documents and video depositions, including a deposition of Lindell, related to the dispute.

“Based on the foregoing analysis, Mr. Zeidman performed under the contract,” the arbitration panel wrote in its decision. “He proved the data Lindell LLC provided, and represented reflected information from the November 2020 election, unequivocally did not reflect November 2020 election data. Failure to pay Mr. Zeidman the $5 million prized was a breach of the contract, entitling him to recover.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Big Brain 1

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

big T claps back @ biden announcing he's running for reelection and he treats this like the final speech of his life

so do the five worst presidents include biden, if so how could he be doing worse that he’s doing. if not then if i guess biden isn’t one of the worst presidents so that’s good 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

big T claps back @ biden announcing he's running for reelection and he treats this like the final speech of his life

still going with the make america great again, again. was the capitol riot part of the greatness or what.  we’re we great for 4 years and now not great or do we still need to get great again. i’m very confused by all of this. sounds like trump is pro ukraine though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

I made it 35 seconds in before I had to stop it.

You’re a hero for making it that long. The thumbnail almost made me throw my phone; when did skeletor get so tan? (When did trump start getting so skeletal? Looks diff than usual). That’s ofc on top of the more serious reasons.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

6 hours ago, Nebraska said:

big T goes for the kill shot on meatball ron

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Christ. America is a lost cause.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, exitonly said:

still going with the make america great again, again. was the capitol riot part of the greatness or what.  we’re we great for 4 years and now not great or do we still need to get great again. i’m very confused by all of this. sounds like trump is pro ukraine though

I've come to think that "Make America Great Again" is code for "Make it OK to Be Openly Racist in America Again".

But that doesn't fit so nicely on a lil' red hat.

Edited by randomsummer
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Nebraska said:

big T goes for the kill shot on meatball ron

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

All I got from that was that at some point in time, Desantis was riding Trump.

• Farnsworth 1

quick update on who all's taking part (so far) in the 2024 shit show - https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/whos-running-president-2024-candidates-democratic-republican/

sorta mind boggling the dems have no better option than to go with Biden again. are there no rising up and coming peeps that have their shit together team dem could get behind? Marianne is mentally unstable, RFK Jr has the name but is also an anti-vax whacko. I liked Kamala at one point, now she seems like a really long shot. seems like dems have had more than enough time at this point to coach/groom a well spoken stable candidate... maybe that's the issue. anyone who is mentally stable is going to stay away from the wanting the presidency. being president has become synonymous with being insane. donnie and all the red hats have sucked the legitimacy out of the oval office. bar is super low now. so fuck it. throw an AI chatbot into the race. that's where we're heading. let the fake AI things battle it out with the humans.

biden is great

• leaving afghanistan
  • vax distribution
  • economy
  • addressing the fascist assault on the country from within and without

he's not senile, that's junk

inflation is not his fault, that's junk

afghan gov collapse preceding withdrawal is not his fault, that's junk

he's done admirably well as the country has been more endangered than at any point since ww2.

^ ok, you establishment Dem shill. "leaving Afghanistan" as a crucial win, lmao fuck off.

6 hours ago, randomsummer said:

I've come to think that "Make America Great Again" is code for "Make it OK to Be Openly Racist in America Again".

alwayshasbeen.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, usagi said:

^ ok, you establishment Dem shill. "leaving Afghanistan" as a crucial win, lmao fuck off.

alwayshasbeen.jpg

?? 

i guess i'm too much of a shill to make sense of your post. can you explain what you mean? do you think usa should occupy afghanistan indefinitely?

he ended a war that was hard to end. he did that

ooh, good job pulling out. what an achievement. the fact that the country is worse than ever and absolutely nothing was accomplished in all that time and the tellyban crawled straight back out of the mountains like cockroaches and occupied all their former positions of power ought to give you pause and reason to be humble, not to fucking trumpet that like it's mission accomplished. you bear a good chunk of the responsibility for that outcome when you made the decision to invade (and I don't give a fuck what president or party made that decision) and then made the added decision to stay for 20+ yrs under the false pretenses of "nationbuilding".

I have an unpleasant truth for you: your brand of American exceptionalism is only superficially different from that of the MAGAtards. the only point of difference is your "guys" vs their "guys". for the rest of us it's just business as usual, international yeehaw fuckery unending. the fact that you really said with a straight face x pages ago that the Capitol riot is the greatest crime in American history really says it all. said crime either did not occur on American soil, or if it did, was inflicted on people who were not considered real Americans at the time.

I have often thought you're a troll but the banal straight-facedness with which you spew some of this blinkered nonsense ultimately dispels that notion each time.

Edited by usagi
  • Like 2

ooh, good job pulling out. what an achievement. the fact that the country is worse than ever and absolutely nothing was accomplished in all that time and the tellyban crawled straight back out of the mountains like cockroaches and occupied all their former positions of power ought to give you pause and reason to be humble, not to fucking trumpet that like it's mission accomplished. you bear a good chunk of the responsibility for that outcome when you made the decision to invade (and I don't give a fuck what president or party made that decision) and then made the added decision to stay for 20+ yrs under the false pretenses of "nationbuilding".

sounds like we agree that biden leaving afganistan was a good thing

I have an unpleasant truth for you: your brand of American exceptionalism is only superficially different from that of the MAGAtards. the only point of difference is your "guys" vs their "guys". for the rest of us it's just business as usual, international yeehaw fuckery unending. the fact that you really said with a straight face x pages ago that the Capitol riot is the greatest crime in American history really says it all. said crime either did not occur on American soil, or if it did, was inflicted on people who were not considered real Americans at the time.

buddy how many times do you want to be wrong on this page? why do you think i believe in us exceptionalism? i don't. i didn't say the capitol riot was the worst crime, i specifically said his deliberate spreading of covid ahead of his planned coup was maybe the worst

fuck you man. try to care about accuracy. you help no one spreading more garbage info. eat my ass

• Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, usagi said:

alwayshasbeen.jpg

this asshole claims to dislike bigotry but here i am suffering his prejudice and stereotyping against me as an american. idiotic hypocrite. 

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

3 hours ago, zero said:

sorta mind boggling the dems have no better option than to go with Biden again. are there no rising up and coming peeps that have their shit together team dem could get behind?

They were all hoping that Biden would decline to run. But with the incumbent in the race, the party establishment is going to rally around him, and any attempt at pulling him into a primary with some actual stakes (rather than just swatting down some wackadoodles) would be career suicide. And so they wait for 28.