On 6/16/2024 at 6:13 PM, Rubin Farr said:

IMG_3837.webp

I should get AI to whip up some book chapters about Trump and self-publish that shit to grift from his followers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Winning! 🇺🇸 

IMG_4135.jpeg

I'll take old over crazy tho...

how tf did we get to this point. our choices completely suck. and we get the pleasure of listening to the both of them go on about how the other one is mentally unfit for office...too bad the independent guy is also more bat shit insane than either of them... I think the real threat is going to be low voter turnout this Nov. because none of them are appealing. and that's how donnie boy will sneak back in. 

4 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Winning! 🇺🇸 

IMG_4135.jpeg

Biden, born in 1942.

Trump, born in 1946.

Trumpers were saying Biden was too old to be president in 2019 a now their overlord is one year older than Biden was at that time… but they are both old. 

• Big Brain 1

33 minutes ago, zero said:

we get the pleasure of listening to the both of them go on about…

i’ve pretty much quit listening tbh. the stuff Biden’s admin is doing is happening with or without his knowledge, & is only vaguely heartening on rare occasion. they’re generally doing ‘good’ but ‘good’ is really just middle of the road basics that, these days, seems like a huge triumph in comparison to gridlock/regression.

no one at this point doesn’t know who to vote for, and if they don’t by now, they’re a total fucking idiot, and their vote is likely a tossup on the day of voting anyway. 

& yeah fucking Kennedy’s addled brain parts are surely not worth giving even a moment’s consideration. 

the whole country, and much of the rest of the world, knows it’s a clown show over here, our ‘politics’ but what can be done? voting isn’t going to help break the system, to paraphrase RATM

• Like 2

this is clearly someone that doesn't know what to do when they're caught lacking and handed that L

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

A volunteer gave my social media credentials to one of his friends who then posted an AI video without my knowledge

lol. That volunteer? Albert Einstein. That volunteer’s friend? Thomas Jefferson. 

• Haha 2

“Ok now I am going back to where I came from goodbye.”

the cherry on top

On 6/17/2024 at 1:43 PM, Nebraska said:

this is clearly someone that doesn't know what to do when they're caught lacking and handed that L

july 11 will be interesting, and, depending on the sentencing that occurs then, the republican national convention occurring later the same week (jul 15-18) will also be interesting. the fucking guy may be sentenced to prison in new york a few days before the republican national convention, for which he is the presumptive nominee for presidential candidate for the party.

the guilty charges may result in prison time. the judge doing the sentencing is one trump personally attacked and disobeyed during the trial, things that are commonly aggravating factors considered during sentencing. basically he is asking for a prison sentence and the question is how merciful does this judge, whose family was targeted by trump, want to be.

Edited by may be rude

1 hour ago, decibal cooper said:

those flags have got to be very close to clipping that traffic light pole

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, auxien said:

those flags have got to be very close to clipping that traffic light pole

i hope so!

99% of voters don't know that the democrats negotiated a border security deal with bipartisan support in the senate in january 2024 and at first it looked like there could be enough bipartisan votes in the house, with johnson signalling openness to it, and it having tons of stuff republicans say they want. but then trump told house republicans not to pass it because trump wants to run on the border issue against biden. mcconnell helped develop the bill, and other gop senators supported it, so presumably it was poised to pass the senate (they later backed off, once it was clear the house would sink it). if not for johnson and trump whipping votes against it in the house, it likely would have passed both chambers and biden would have signed it. 

the national gop is orwellian. 

Edited by may be rude
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, may be rude said:

the national gop is orwellian. 

always has been

16 minutes ago, auxien said:

who is EXC{UTED for the BIG D ebate TONITE???/?!? so H Y  PE D FOR DEFMORCRACYS!

They have you in a box.  Choose your poison.

Edited by arti
  • Big Brain 1

On 6/25/2024 at 2:54 PM, decibal cooper said:

you know this person is constantly complaining about the price of gas 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The whole world is watching as 2 old farts just throwing crap at each other on TV.. 
Think about it! Accusations, The court, gossips and Family drama etc.. It is just like a fucking regular TV-Show. 
and then someone of them gonna be celebrated as rock star and people continues to believe a fucking change will happen!? 

Meanwhile it is getting more and more difficult for the average Joe to make ends meet while the top gets it all. 
Everything goes straight to the top while the bottom gets to suffer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cern said:

it is getting more and more difficult for the average Joe to make ends meet while the top gets it all

one of these people is a rich kid elite and the other is a lifelong public servant who actively rejected side income during his decades of service. if you care about addressing wealth inequality then maybe don't raise the negs on biden...

and your fatalist message is wrong. change does happen and will continue to happen. we live in a different world because of the 2020 election. america is an experiment in self government that continues. and we need to not raise the negs on joe biden if we want it to continue more.

things will never be perfect and people will always be unhappy. we are the information police now

Edited by may be rude