On 9/21/2024 at 7:15 AM, may be rude said:

it is preposterous to imagine trump, in 2020, while spreading covid, and setting the stage to contest the election based on mail-ins, in his mind wasn't aware that his actions to spread covid served his purpose to set the stage to contest the election. 

• Facepalm 2

It’s “preposterous” to think that someone unable to successfully run his own companies was intentionally mismanaging the covid pandemic in order to win the 2020 election. Which, btw, he lost *because* he mismanaged the covid pandemic. Trump is too chaotic to do stuff like that. He has little or no method. He lives in the moment. Like a mediocre actor who is limited to playing one kind of role.

He is pretty effective in surrounding himself with people who would jump off a cliff for him, though.

/i shouldn’t have made this post. I know. I’m being preposterous ;d

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Which, btw, he lost *because* he mismanaged the covid pandemic.

i know. it's like he preferred to contest the election than to win. he would have won if he handled covid well and all he had to do was listen to the experts. 

It’s “preposterous” to think that someone unable to successfully run his own companies was intentionally mismanaging the covid pandemic

i don't find it preposterous. with or without putin. the putin part definitely helps the theory. and there's no reason to imagine the putin part isn't there. he's been doing business with the russian mob for decades. 

Trump is too chaotic to do stuff like that. He has little or no method. He lives in the moment. Like a mediocre actor who is limited to playing one kind of role.

this is true and it's the best counterargument.

still the thousand plus data points i've seen showed me a person steering toward the coup as early as spring 2020. fearing prosecution for high crimes such as abuse of power, alone, is enough to give him the fear. 

don't face palm me guys. i'm right. i invite people to reread from page 305. there are a lot of pieces of the argument i haven't included but i laid out enough to help people see that i'm right. people can do their own research. trump's a demon. the fucker spread covid deliberately because he planned to try a coup. anyone making excuses for him in the face of this stuff i think probably feels a bit sick in their stomach because the theory is right.

Edited by may be rude
  • Facepalm 1

brother, please give up this quest you're on. we appreciate all things tin foil hat here, but you are stepping way, way outside the bounds of reality. what happened to you sharing "facts?" this theory of yours is whack. Trump is a shithead, this we agree, but not all comrades are on board with this theory of yours. let's agree to disagree, and move on bro

Correlation is not causation. Your datapoints are cherry picked and show correlation at best.

And besides, before he won the 2016 election, he was also complaining about the election being rigged. Was he planning a coup back then as well? With the help of the Russians?

Similar datapoints, right?

Come on. Those datapoints mean little. He’s an opportunist. A tv personality. 

And I have a million datapoints! I win.

33 minutes ago, zero said:

brother, please give up this quest you're on. we appreciate all things tin foil hat here, but you are stepping way, way outside the bounds of reality. what happened to you sharing "facts?" this theory of yours is whack. Trump is a shithead, this we agree, but not all comrades are on board with this theory of yours. let's agree to disagree, and move on bro

it's interesting that people are so resistant to accepting it. it is right in front of everyone's eyes.

just read this sentence:

On 9/21/2024 at 7:15 AM, may be rude said:

it is preposterous to imagine trump, in 2020, while spreading covid, and setting the stage to contest the election based on mail-ins, in his mind wasn't aware that his actions to spread covid served his purpose to set the stage to contest the election. 

please reread from page 305. it's really fucked up. i can't give him a pass. he did it. he knew what he was doing. he was spreading covid and he was setting the stage to contest the election. and he wanted to stoke unrest and use the military under martial law, also in spring 2020, with george floyd protests. it sounds crazy but the dude somehow found the precise path to trying his damnedest to do a coup. the pattern seems weird at first but after a point it's just too predictable. every single time he steered toward a coup. even going so far as to spread covid.

his behavior during covid was alarmingly bizarre to everyone with half a brain and it stayed that way for a prolonged period of time. it was way worse than it needed to be and it was because of him. one study measured how many people died from just one piece of public health advice that he subverted, mask wearing, and it was in the tens of thousands. that's just one thing and it cost 10s of thousands of lives. why'd he do that? because of orange make up? nothing to do with being a sociopath bent on a coup?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7525014/

did you know he handed off no vaccine distribution plan to biden? it was quite strange, there was literally no plan in place, in january 2021, to distribute the vaccine. imagine trump retained power through an emergency scenario because the capitol had to be evacuated and the certification was indefinitely delayed somehow. might come in handy to have unrest as a pretext for emergency control. just like he was eager to play with during george floyd protests, seeking to use the insurrection act in spring of 2020.

Edited by may be rude

Have you forgotten about the resistance people had to all anti covid policies? That wasn’t because of Trump. That was because of a lot of people being allergic to being told what to do. There might be a marginal number of people blindly following Trump, but the majority would have done the same regardless.

Edited by Satans Little Helper