IGNORED

A few goodies from Japan

hijexx

41 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Picked up a few collapsed CD releases and the 51/13 collection. Couldn't find the other 4 collapsed titles.

Also Japan is a cool country, A+ would visit again.

afxjp.jpg

I really like the Cheetah EP collapsed!

I can't believe you found a sealed 51/13 Singles - I wonder if it's still being pressed...

Whereabouts in Japan did you go, what did you do (if you don't mind sharing)?

Tokyo and Kyoto for vacation, spent about two weeks total. Just vacation, it's always been on my bucket list. More culture shock coming back to the US than being there tbh. I miss the food and the quiet!

I think I saw these also in Tower Records in Osaka back in May. Not sure about the 51/13 Singles though.

I like these Japan versions especially the ICBYD album, it just makes me laugh! He looks like a bucktoothed Cornish inbred.

That's why I love Richard, he has the best tunes and the best sense of humour. I'll probably get that version. Not bothered about the others tbh.

On 8/2/2019 at 10:56 AM, hijexx said:

Tokyo and Kyoto for vacation, spent about two weeks total. Just vacation, it's always been on my bucket list. More culture shock coming back to the US than being there tbh. I miss the food and the quiet!

Awesome - I'm planning a trip (bucket list too) for 2021... been learning nihongo via Duolingo for the past 6 months so far every day.

I've been to Japan tons due to my martial arts hobby and its truly incredible. On one trip i was supposed to go see mu-ziq but had to go to a dojo celebration event instead and so my dream of raving to braindance in Japan was dashed! 

One day i will see aphex or squarepusher there.. the holy grail for me!

17 hours ago, jejunum said:

What does ”51/13” mean? A CD with 51 tracks in 13 minutes? I’d like to go to Japan but I hate flying.

The CD's total length is 51 minutes and 13 seconds.

Archived