IGNORED

I like Katy Perry

BCM

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how she lost that recent plagiarism case. ?

Other than that, she's a 3 beers kind of girl. I need 3 before I can like her. Which, to be fair, isn't much either. Depending on where you're coming from, that's positive. Around here negative, I'm guessing. Only 3 beers... I'm an idiot ?

4 minutes ago, Somanymachines said:

I definitely would when she looked like that. I really don't go for the blonde teen boy look she's had for a while now.

She looks like a redheaded borger these days, see above.

an empty shell
even her charisma is money-fuelled
BCM fell to the spell

walking for a block or two in any eu city you can see 10 women more appealing
but that's just like, my opinion man
i know it's the eye of the beholder and stuff

One of my mates who has had to endure decades of me giving it the large one about my superior taste in music (he actually went to a Robbie Williams concert, and it had nothing to with his girlfriend flol) was over the moon when he picked up my ipod and discovered Hot N Cold on it and The Sugababes. He still brings it to this day when I see him.

Great tune. I'm going to listen to it now.

10 minutes ago, beer badger said:

One of my mates who has had to endure decades of me giving it the large one about my superior taste in music (he actually went to a Robbie Williams concert, and it had nothing to with his girlfriend flol) was over the moon when he picked up my ipod and discovered Hot N Cold on it and The Sugababes. He still brings it to this day when I see him.

Great tune. I'm going to listen to it now.

What's wrong with Robbie Williams? 

Archived