IGNORED

I like Katy Perry

BCM

2 hours ago, usagi said:

Awesome review of this - or some other CupcakKe music, it doesn’t matter - in he Wire, trying to claim it was “empowering” and “liberating”.

Imagine my surprise when I decided to check out one of her videos.

Back on topic: my 10 year old niece named her cat after Katy Perry. That’s all I know about her. Cat’s alright, I suppose.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys i'm disappointed that this thread is mostly about whether or not you would have sex with katy perry. i didn't mean it to turn out like this.

she is a beautiful woman certainly but let's look past that please.

thanks.

No no no. There's a clear distinction between Zooey and Katy. Don't you compare Zooey with that vacuous and self important Katy. Leave Zooey out of this please!

It's the exact same over-sexualised paedophile music that people like little mix and taylor swift do.  Music scientifically precision engineered to lure children into the back of a non-descript van.

I'd be suspicious of any grown adult man that likes Katy Perry

41 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

It's the exact same over-sexualised paedophile music that people like little mix and taylor swift do.  Music scientifically precision engineered to lure children into the back of a non-descript van.

I'd be suspicious of any grown adult man that likes Katy Perry

Funnily enough your post reminded me of something @xxx said about an Ariana Grande song a short while after the bombing of her concert.

I don't really know anything about her, but I heard that she kissed a girl once. Even may have enjoyed it.

11 hours ago, auxien said:

saw this a few days ago

this autoplayed for me earlier too, goes into more detail on the synth phrase and why the whole thing is nonsense:

20 hours ago, BCM said:

what the fuck are you saying?

What I'm saying is- I'd pick another watmm member to babysit my children, if I had children, and had exhausted all other options for babysitting (family, friends, colleagues, random strangers off the street, wild animals, neuro-hospital inpatients, ebola victims etc) and had to resort to watmm members

2 hours ago, Amen Warrior said:

Ariana Grande is peak paedo music, worst of the lot

yeah I really want @xxx to chime in and confirm what he said. It was something along the lines of Grande's biggest hit was about cum running down your legs after being fucked too hard and it was the worst kinda thing to get fundamentalist islamists all wound up, considering her main audience is 12 year olds

On 8/4/2019 at 12:00 PM, rhmilo said:

Awesome review of this - or some other CupcakKe music, it doesn’t matter - in he Wire, trying to claim it was “empowering” and “liberating”.

Imagine my surprise when I decided to check out one of her videos.

Back on topic: my 10 year old niece named her cat after Katy Perry. That’s all I know about her. Cat’s alright, I suppose.

Kitty Perry?

Archived