IGNORED

I like Katy Perry

BCM

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hello spiral said:

yeah I really want @xxx to chime in and confirm what he said. It was something along the lines of Grande's biggest hit was about cum running down your legs after being fucked too hard and it was the worst kinda thing to get fundamentalist islamists all wound up, considering her main audience is 12 year olds

this is ringing a vague bell, I think it was about walking funny after being rammed too hard though.

oh manmower already posted the song.

Firework is great, and her 2008 singles are solid, but could take or leave the rest personally (mum-core).

Taylor Swift is the one modern pop star where I've never really understood the appeal. I can't think of a single single of hers I dig.

7 minutes ago, Roo said:

Firework is great, and her 2008 singles are solid, but could take or leave the rest personally (mum-core).

Taylor Swift is the one modern pop star where I've never really understood the appeal. I can't think of a single single of hers I dig.

Taylor Swift's shake it off is great.

And she is hot ✌

that Ariana Grande song is rubbish, really annoying. Taylor Swift is mostly extremely boring but Shake It Off is probably her best one.

thing is though, i wasn't really talking about Katy Perry's music (i only really like Swish Swish), wasn't taking about her sex appeal either. i was talking about Katy and that she's alright and i like her.

I actually walked past a house she was moving into on the fringes of Regents Park a few years back. People were moving stuff in and it all had her name on it. Shoulda hung around for a selfie

2 hours ago, BCM said:

that Ariana Grande song is rubbish, really annoying. Taylor Swift is mostly extremely boring but Shake It Off is probably her best one.

Nah Side to Side is better than anything Katy has ever been involved with.

1 minute ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

have you listened to them?

Yup.
Sweetener and thank u, next both lacked a LOT of the energy of her initial releases that caught my attention, it was like a migration from radio-pop tracks to some kind of R&B/trap thing with fewer standout tracks.

They aren't bad, but I wouldn't call them great compared to what she's already done before.

15 minutes ago, OneToThirtySix said:

it was like a migration from radio-pop tracks to some kind of R&B/trap thing

well there you go :cisfor:

gotta say it's kinda weird how it seems she's trying to look black? getting rachel dolezal vibes

So pleased to see this thread slowly rot and drip into a cesspit of sickness.

She's a lovely looking lady, and has a few decent pop tunes. Just need to rewind a little chaps.

1 hour ago, OneToThirtySix said:

lacked a LOT of the energy

1 hour ago, OneToThirtySix said:

R&B/trap thing

All you needed to say, really.

2 hours ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

well there you go :cisfor:

gotta say it's kinda weird how it seems she's trying to look black? getting rachel dolezal vibes

If I was Italian, I would tan too, tho.

29 minutes ago, Braintree said:

All you needed to say, really.

Prolly could have trimmed to "un-fun, thank"

15 hours ago, Roo said:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3vro2b

TSwift is a normie goddess and weirdly encouraging barometer of how fucking surreal our timeline is. She was this beloved icon of closeted racist white suburbia when Kanye interrupted her in 2009.  10 years later and that same audience is all over Kanye and his Trump fling and irked that she endorses Dem candidates.

fuck taylor swif.

this is the only 'shake it off'. Mariah, baby.

i just want to bury my face in her ample bosom while she gently strokes my hair and sings those high whistles like a mama bird

Archived