IGNORED

I like Katy Perry

BCM

I like Katy Perry a little bit less now. (She's awful) Reminds me of that Bill Burr bit on "Never hit a woman". Where he basically argued 'If you know you can get away with anything, you start to do crazy shit'. (Welcome to the internet)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/7/2019 at 1:24 AM, Salvatorin said:

fuck taylor swif.

this is the only 'shake it off'. Mariah, baby.

i just want to bury my face in her ample bosom while she gently strokes my hair and sings those high whistles like a mama bird

The only wholesome post in this entire godforsaken thread.

• 11 months later...

I don't know if there's some relevant thing about her at the moment but I never cared for anything about her. I don't understand what's significant about her. I'm not even a big pop hater anymore, she's just really nothing special at all.

This track/video is lush:

THIS is easily the best song I've heard from her:

Most of her tracks are pretty dull from a songwriting/production standpoint. Not generally a huge fan of her vocal work. She doesn't seem to have much to say as an artist and seems to get lyrically hung up on overcoming adversity/feminism/vanilla sexual deviance (kissing girls, food fetishism) blah blah blah... I would love to be wrong about her but I'm just not feelin it overall.

2 hours ago, Goiter Sanchez said:

This track/video is lush:

THIS is easily the best song I've heard from her:

Most of her tracks are pretty dull from a songwriting/production standpoint. Not generally a huge fan of her vocal work. She doesn't seem to have much to say as an artist and seems to get lyrically hung up on overcoming adversity/feminism/vanilla sexual deviance (kissing girls, food fetishism) blah blah blah... I would love to be wrong about her but I'm just not feelin it overall.

Right on the money.

Just need to add that lots of girls emphatise with these emotional vanilla subjects. If you'd be a regular girl, white probably, between the age of 6 and 16 you'd understand. That's her audience. Ironically, thats where Madonna started early on as well. But her music grew up with her fans, so to speak. Come to think of it, that's actually a pretty smart thing to do. Almost thought it was her personal journey as an artist as well. But it's more likely this was carefully planned. Katy Perry tries as well, I guess. Would be surprised if she'd pull off the same trick. 

21 hours ago, Goiter Sanchez said:

Katy pinched off this loaf recently. Coming of age/working against adversity platitude-laden lyrics, production is alright... but the way she yells DAISIES is super cringe, dunno...

was waiting for the daisies to fly out her butthole and reduce the gregnant bloat. or is that a foodbaby?

Archived