I like Katy Perry

fuck taylor swif.

this is the only 'shake it off'. Mariah, baby.

i just want to bury my face in her ample bosom while she gently strokes my hair and sings those high whistles like a mama bird

• Like 1
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do. I think she's alright.

It's the exact same over-sexualised paedophile music that people like little mix and taylor swift do.  Music scientifically precision engineered to lure children into the back of a non-descript van.

Posted Images

I like Katy Perry a little bit less now. (She's awful) Reminds me of that Bill Burr bit on "Never hit a woman". Where he basically argued 'If you know you can get away with anything, you start to do crazy shit'. (Welcome to the internet)

On 8/7/2019 at 1:24 AM, Salvatorin said:

fuck taylor swif.

this is the only 'shake it off'. Mariah, baby.

i just want to bury my face in her ample bosom while she gently strokes my hair and sings those high whistles like a mama bird

The only wholesome post in this entire godforsaken thread.

• Thanks 1
  • 11 months later...

Katy pinched off this loaf recently. Coming of age/working against adversity platitude-laden lyrics, production is alright... but the way she yells DAISIES is super cringe, dunno...

I don't know if there's some relevant thing about her at the moment but I never cared for anything about her. I don't understand what's significant about her. I'm not even a big pop hater anymore, she's just really nothing special at all.