Jump to content

Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

In this thread I want everyone to be nice to each other and post polite and uplifting responses about how your day went, what you found funny or what you bought (a new IDM record or something), and interact with each other in a civil manner. No swearing or insults allowed.
Let's hope this one day will be a pinned thread and newcomers will open it and see that everyone here is nice, unlike what I thought upon my first visit. 

For instance today I bought a pack of daily contact lenses, because I don't like how I look in glasses (like a granddad) ?. I'm also going to see a friend of mine who's going to show me his new KRK subwoofer, and we'll talk about music a bit in a nice way, drink some tea maybe.

Also I've finished a script for a new video, can't wait to work on it, and on 2 new tracks as well. They're coming out pretty crisp. Looks like I've finally found the sound I was looking for, but I may be wrong.

How's your day going?

pls be nice.

inb4 lol, flol, — keep it to yourself, it's a nice thread.

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today I got my Empty The Bones Of You CD in the mail. I also made a new track with my Korg Volcas and I am packing up for my holiday!

I am going to watch F1 at a friends house later today as well.

 

Nice enough?

Edited by thumbass
Link to comment
Share on other sites

woke up about an hour ago. got some coffee and bread. Discovered I already had an account on here ?  Currently listening to AB5 and playing HOI4. Planning on playing EVE as well later on, maybe work on music and go for a walk in the forest near my house to take pics and soak up the atmosphere.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, thumbass said:

Today I got my Empty The Bones Of You CD in the mail. I also made a new track with my Korg Volcas and I am packing up for my holiday!

I am going to watch F1 at a friends house later today as well.

Nice one! What kind of Volcas do you have, keys / modular / bass or something? I'm a software guy, but always curious to hear about gear!

F1 sounds like fun. Have a good one, mate!

1 minute ago, Eth3realFox said:

Planning on playing EVE

I heard this game is very difficult to get into. Is it true? The rest is awesome! Have a good walk in the forest, but don't get lost (:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, lickneonlights said:

Nice one! What kind of Volcas do you have, keys / modular / bass or something? I'm a software guy, but always curious to hear about gear!

F1 sounds like fun. Have a good one, mate!

I heard this game is very difficult to get into. Is it true? The rest is awesome! Have a good walk in the forest, but don't get lost ?

I have the Korg Volca Sample and The Korg Volca Kick. I have imported some amen break samples and melodies into the sample, it's very fun to jam with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, thumbass said:

I have the Korg Volca Sample and The Korg Volca Kick. I have imported some amen break samples and melodies into the sample, it's very fun to jam with.

Thanks for answering! This is cool. Are you planning on buying more hardware in the future? I was thinking of buying a new Minilogue XD, but being a complete noob that I am, I'm not sure I'll be able to hook it up to my Focusrite Scarlet 2i2. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, lickneonlights said:

Thanks for answering! This is cool. Are you planning on buying more hardware in the future? I was thinking of buying a new Minilogue XD, but being a complete noob that I am, I'm not sure I'll be able to hook it up to my Focusrite Scarlet 2i2. 

Lol I am a big noob if we are talking about hardware as well lol, I don't know if I am going to buy more Korgs since I am spending a lot of money on CD's atm. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, lickneonlights said:

I heard this game is very difficult to get into. Is it true? The rest is awesome! Have a good walk in the forest, but don't get lost ?

They made it a lot easier for beginners. I've honestly only started playing like 2 weeks ago, but it's not too hard so far. Once you get into corp trading etc it's probably quite a bit harder though. Like when you're setting up the logistics to get goods from a low security to a high security system. Community in that game seems pretty nice so far, lots of people wiling to help at any time and such. would recommend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, thumbass said:

I am spending a lot of money on CD's atm. 

Care to share what kind of CDs you are into these days? I'm not a collector myself sadly, I prefer digitals. Just recently got into Karsten Pflum and going through his discography at the moment. The guy's killing it! Pretty sure his track Earthday was on Covert III, it's a killer.

Just now, Eth3realFox said:

Community in that game seems pretty nice so far, lots of people wiling to help at any time and such. would recommend. 

Thanks for an explanation (: I'm glad the community gave you a warm welcome. Do you play any other online games or just Eve currently? I used to play Lineage II as a kid, but then sort of gradually lost interest in online games. I rarely play games anyway, mostly because I have a crappy PC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, lickneonlights said:

Thanks for an explanation ? I'm glad the community gave you a warm welcome. Do you play any other online games or just Eve currently? I used to play Lineage II as a kid, but then sort of gradually lost interest in online games. I rarely play games anyway, mostly because I have a crappy PC.

no worries. I play Mordhau and Rising Storm 2 as well, they're first-person so you really get down into the action, more immersive. I don't always wanna be the guy looking at a map without any clue what his guys are actually going through ? and from time to time I play CSGO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, lickneonlights said:

Care to share what kind of CDs you are into these days? I'm not a collector myself sadly, I prefer digitals. Just recently got into Karsten Pflum and going through his discography at the moment. The guy's killing it! Pretty sure his track Earthday was on Covert III, it's a killer.

Thanks for an explanation ? I'm glad the community gave you a warm welcome. Do you play any other online games or just Eve currently? I used to play Lineage II as a kid, but then sort of gradually lost interest in online games. I rarely play games anyway, mostly because I have a crappy PC.

Pretty much all of it is IDM

CD's I purchased in the last month are:

Bola - Fyuti

Actress - AZD, Ghettoville, R.I.P

Bisk - Strange Or Funny Ha-Ha?

Jon Hopkins - Immunity

Voafose - Voafose

Clark ETBOY, Turning Dragon, Totems Flare

Tyler, The Creator - Flowerboy (only non-IDM related CD I own atm)

 

I also buy digital but less often.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Eth3realFox said:

no worries. I play Mordhau and Rising Storm 2 as well, they're first-person so you really get down into the action, more immersive. I don't always wanna be the guy looking at a map without any clue what his guys are actually going through ? and from time to time I play CSGO.

I'll check those out on Steam, thanks! My younger brother plays CSGO regularly. Whenever I try to play it, I just get killed instantly ?

1 minute ago, thumbass said:

CD's I purchased in the last month are:

Nice list, thanks! I only recognize Bola, Actress, John Hopkins, Clark and Tyler from the list, I'll google the rest. Which one of the Actress' albums do you dig the most?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, lickneonlights said:

I'll check those out on Steam, thanks! My younger brother plays CSGO regularly. Whenever I try to play it, I just get killed instantly ?

Nice list, thanks! I only recognize Bola, Actress, John Hopkins, Clark and Tyler from the list, I'll google the rest. Which one of the Actress' albums do you dig the most?

hmmmm that's difficult, each one is distinctly different. I love AZD the most I think.

I don't think a lot of people know Bisk, he's great. You should check out a track of his called Viscosity Two

Edited by thumbass
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, thumbass said:

I love AZD the most I think.

Interesting, I felt it was a little too repetitive for my taste. But after that I might give it a listen one more time ? My favourite one is Ghettoville, I guess. But it was a long time ago, I need to go back to it properly.

I'll check out Bisk!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, lickneonlights said:

Interesting, I felt it was a little too repetitive for my taste. But after that I might give it a listen one more time ? My favourite one is Ghettoville, I guess. But it was a long time ago, I need to go back to it properly.

I'll check out Bisk!

It's defo a bit repetitive yeah but songs like XR22ME, Runner, Blue Window, Dancing In The Smoke and CYN make the album for me, I think RIP is my second fav album of his (Holy water and Tree Of Knowledge <3). Ghettoville comes in third.

Edited by thumbass
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thiefinger said:

Gonna get some coffee and play Minecraft. Hoping to find some diamonds.

Sounds like fun! Enjoy the rest of the weekend man ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice thread!

 

I woke up, had cereal and listened to the track I made yesterday to see if I still like it. And I do! I’ll probably be making some more music today with some games of Bosconian and Donkey Kong inbetween.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

    • By lamourfou
      Been enjoying this for most of the day. Its also a good intro to Dauwd imo.
       
      It's n i c e.
       
      https://dauwdmusic.bandcamp.com/album/theory-of-colours
       

       
    • By DerWaschbar
      new album by good time watmm member james bevan AKA Chunky (rip). v nice tunes, james has a gift for melodies that invoke clouds, planes, sunrises and adventures with strange animals.
      p sure all these tracks are all done with a teisco 60f multi tracked. nice 1 james.
      it's an adventure through time (naturally) and an adventure for us all (naturally).
       
      http://jamesbevan.bandcamp.com/album/-

       
      have fun b safe
    • By Salvatorin
      Hello there friends! Let's have a nice friendly thread that is non-ironically friendly and welcoming.
      Oh, are you a new-comer? Welcome.
      Accept our welcoming fronds as tokens of our gratitude for joining our community.
      *frond emoji*
      .
      Thank you!
      .
      .
      Thank you!
      .
      .
      Discuss in this thread other ways we are thankful and happy to be here!

    • By Friendly Foil
      CHATMM Volume 14: Dank Memes Has Left The Room
       
      Download HERE: https://chatmm.bandcamp.com/album/volume-14-dank-memes-has-left-the-room
       
      01. Al Ledgly - Dankphlex 02. Teenage Hyperbole - WELL 'ARD 03. Trashbear Twin - Icky Ozalia 04. Glowstick Capitalism - Fancy ASMR Freestyle Motivational Tape For Thoughtful Introverts 05. Mozzarella Stick - 720 kush drp 06. The Phantom Ejaculator - Dankception 07. Richard Jonas - Amiga Gabber 08. Filthy Casual - Rekt In You're Brand New Car 09. Hello $piral - S.W.E.D 10. Asian People - Harikamuri 11. VNCF - Special Day 12. Mtn Dood - bikini botom kush altmix.wav 13. lawlrider - gotta go fast 14. WeedLordBonerHitler - the little cum dumpster that cud 15. Raccoon Acid - Дaŋкмeaмз 16. Hilligoss - Gaia Cooldown Meditation (Blaze Up) 17. Trashbear Twin - Aganjapolis Theme: Dank memesCover art by: roasty
      Music by: Djeroek, Phoenix, Tamagotchi San, Friendly Foil, patternoverlap, hello spiral, roasty, Verdant Hickies, Whoop, DorkingtonPugsly, osobjornmedved 
      CH014 
      SHORT-TERM EFFECTSSensory distortion
      PanicAnxiety
      Poor coordination of movementLowered reaction time
      After an initial “up,” the user feels sleepy or depressedIncreased heartbeat (and risk of heart attack)
      LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF MARIJUANA
      Reduced resistance to common illnesses (colds, bronchitis, etc.)Suppression of the immune system
      Growth disordersIncrease of abnormally structured cells in the body
      Reduction of male sex hormonesRapid destruction of lung fibers and lesions (injuries) to the brain could be permanent
      Reduced sexual capacityStudy difficulties: reduced ability to learn and retain information
      Apathy, drowsiness, lack of motivationPersonality and mood changes
      Inability to understand things clearly 
      Thank you for listening. Don't toke.  
    • Guest carthief
      By Guest carthief
      Found on the banner o'er yonder:
       
      http://perpetuumbeats.blogspot.com/
       
       
      I feel like I've seen this artist's work on an album cover before, but can't remember...sort of vaguely reminds me of that guy who did Beck's Guero cover (and Guerolito, which was great)...
       
      Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...