56 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

I just watched a documentary about Francis Bacon on youtube. Painting is fun!

France is bacon! Do you paint yourself?

38 minutes ago, paranerd said:

listened to the track I made yesterday to see if I still like it. And I do! 

That’s an awesome feeling! Have a productive day! 

hahah I watched that documentary, mildly fascinating (I like his art)

man is a fucking creep though....

bet he put his cock in a few dubious places

sorry to derail the nice thread lol

Edited by beer badger

Finally some justice. Welcome back everyone! We can continue being nice here.

I had a very upsetting day today because this thread fell under the despotism of the mods for no apparent reason. i went to my friend's place and he showed me his KRK subwoofer, but I couldn't even enjoy the sound because I was upset about the thread. 

Luckily it is back now. I wish you all a productive day / evening / night, and keep up the good work!

spacer.png

Just now, hello spiral said:

I had a cracking wank earlier. hi-five!

A little self-love could be the cure to what ails you. It relieves stress and keeps your motor running. Nice one, Spi! 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Enthusiast said:

Yeah I like to paint 

Nice. Can I see your paintings somewhere? Maybe you share them on Instagram like Hello Spiral does with his drawings. I will follow you if so ?

25 minutes ago, lickneonlights said:

Nice. Can I see your paintings somewhere? Maybe you share them on Instagram like Hello Spiral does with his drawings. I will follow you if so ?

Oh thank you. However my paintings are all shit and I don't want the internet people to laugh at me or not laugh at me and say they like it in an ironic way.

Edited by Enthusiast

5 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

I don't want the internet people to laugh at me or not laugh at me and say they like it in an ironic way.

You shouldn't worry about that, my dude. Believe it or not, my music is shit too. However, uploading it to the internet is a good way of documenting the progress. You can look / listen back to it and see where you could have done better / what could be fixed / what was fine. I highly suggest you should start uploading it somewhere ?

1 minute ago, Stickfigger said:

One day at a urinal a punter looked over and said 'nice dick, well groomed!' 

Woah, Stick, congrats! take some pride in it! It’s a weird type of compliment, but a welcome one indeed. Did you reply with thanks? ?

Just now, darreichungsform said:

the picture serves the sole purpose of resembling a male genital. which after all doesn't mean I haven't had it for a midnight snack (no homo)

Cheeky! ? was it yummy though? I’ve been meaning to get a croissant with some tea for a midnight snack, but accidentally brushed my teeth after shower, so no snack tonight! Just water ?

Just now, Enthusiast said:

They are my private meat paintings :catsob:

Consider my interest doubly piqued

Also: Private Meat Paintings is an excellent ep/album name

Also also: I'm browsing wish.com atm and just added some socks that resemble raw meat to my basket, synchronicity or what?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now