• Last Reply
1 minute ago, hello spiral said:

are you implying genitals aren't nice? No body shaming pls

btw, proof of meat socks

meatsock.png

as a former eater of red

look at that marbling:)

28 minutes ago, lickneonlights said:

Good night diatoms and everyone! Have a good rest and come tomorrow with nice news! 

not good. 

36 minutes ago, lickneonlights said:

Let’s keep it nice, gentlemen, no genital jokes pls. Only nice stuff ?

not good. 

i just had a 12 hour nightshift and a few meters from my house they are demolishing a building

good excuse to get drunk fast and sleep on the couch with some crunchy pan sonic tunes

very nice ?

2 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

i just had a 12 hour nightshift and a few meters from my house they are demolishing a building

good excuse to get drunk fast and sleep on the couch with some crunchy pan sonic tunes

very nice ?

night shift crew! ? ?

Good morning! Have a productive day anyone!

I'm going to finish some tunes today (well, try to at least), and record a new video. I hope today is going to be a good day. What about you? What are you up to?

spacer.png

lol, flol, offensive gifs - please keep it to yourself, it's a nice thread. Here we be nice. If you don't like being nice, pls skip to next thread.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, lickneonlights said:

lol, flol, offensive gifs - please keep it to yourself, it's a nice thread. Here we be nice. If you don't like being nice, pls skip to next thread.

spacer.png

you're not being very nice rn about my contributions to this thread. I'm severely disillusioned.

2 minutes ago, Thiefinger said:

serenity now, insanity later.

Archived