IGNORED

A nice thread

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

You Got Your Wish:)

Nope, wishing a nice day to watmm -1 (i.e., u, and in the dank tradition no less) is not the same thing as wishing you a not-nice day.

Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

diatoms I'm fucking sick of the sight of you. going to tear you up good for the greater good, you've been taking too many liberties and need brought back down to earth. You had a good innings. 

4 minutes ago, Schlitze said:

diatoms I'm fucking sick of the sight of you. going to tear you up good for the greater good, you've been taking too many liberties and need brought back down to earth. You had a good innings. 

Love You Schlitze:)

Did he start writing music in the last year or something? Being an artist means you get rejected. A LOT. Like...a lot A LOT. Even if you have 17 coming up on 18 years of experience, you still get rejected. I kind of admire trying to use that as something to inspire you to make a video about something, but his video didn't amount to anything but bitching.

I also stared at his haircut the entire video. I'm not entirely sure why it's bad, but I'll update with a youtube video when I figure it out.

guys I think we should stop talking about him actually, I'm worried he's going to see all this and go shootin' St Petersburg niggaz up with an AK.

Can we get him to shoot up the GOP offices in the state building?

You know, it's novel since it hasn't been done yet and all.

Archived