IGNORED

Lana Del Ray loves Boards Of Canada

beerwolf

She sexy woman. 

Maybe she been listening to BOC? I clicked on this clip because I fancy her, to my horror I ended up thinking of those Scottish hermits/herberts. 

there's zero BOC about that. just normal hipster cliche nostalgia for eras before they were born turned into vague marketing 'direction' because of lazy record label management. songs sound more like she's been listening to Radiohead than anything. get your ears checked badger or maybe post threads once the blood's gone back to your brain dude. :flower:

1 hour ago, auxien said:

there's zero BOC about that. just normal hipster cliche nostalgia for eras before they were born turned into vague marketing 'direction' because of lazy record label management.

The only part of that which was even possibly shot on film was the Super 8 footage. It could definitely have been put together by the same marketing team that BoC / Warp use though, in so much as it's all fucking bullshit.

23 hours ago, oscillik said:

The only part of that which was even possibly shot on film was the Super 8 footage. It could definitely have been put together by the same marketing team that BoC / Warp use though, in so much as it's all fucking bullshit.

LOL @ BOC and "marketing team" being used in the same sentence... WARP certainly uses a marketing team, but BOC themselves? er, no.

On 8/5/2019 at 4:24 PM, Joyrex said:

LOL @ BOC and "marketing team" being used in the same sentence... WARP certainly uses a marketing team, but BOC themselves? er, no.

ironically they're all mysterious marketing and fuck all substance these days tho innit :^)

Archived