IGNORED

Tool - Fear Inoculum (August 30th, 2019)

ppaXDOu.jpg

Track list yet to be revealed to the public. CD estimated run time: 79 minutes / included MP3 download estimated run time: 89 minutes

Will serve as the first full length from Tool since 2006's 10,000 Days.

Fear Inoculum releases with a limited-edition package featuring a "tri-fold Soft Pack Video Brochure," which includes a built-in 4” HD screen you charge via USB.

The screen plays "exclusive video footage," and also includes a 2-watt speaker. Vinyl reported to be released in the Fall.

Possible artwork collaboration by Joyce Su, Alex Grey, Can Buyukberber and Adam Jones?

September 2019 Revolver magazine article photos.

Fear Inoculum lyrics (per Loudwire?

Immunity long overdue

Contagion I exhale you

Lying I opened up to you

Venom in mania

Now, contagion I exhale you

The deceiver he says you belong to me

You don’t want to breathe the light of the others

Fear the light

Fear the breathe

Fear the others for eternity

But I hear them now inhale the clarity

Hear the venom, the venom in what you say — inoculated

Bless this immunity

Bless this immunity

Bless this immunity

Exhale, expel

Recast my tale

Weave my allegorical elegy

Enumerate

All that I’m to do

Calculating steps away from you

My own mitosis

Growing through delusion from mania

Exhale, expel

Recast my tale with my allegorical elegy

Forfeit all control

You poison

You spectacle

Exorcise the spectacle

Exorcise the malady

Exorcise the disparate

Poison for eternity

Purge me and evacuate

The venom and the fear that binds me

Unveil now

Lift away

I see you running

Deceiver chased away

A long time coming

Edited by silentvision

that fucking special edition with built in screen you have to charge loooooool

Hope it comes with a fannypack and fedora also, so I can whip it out to impress all the m'ladies (and then show them my tool CD :^)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

shaping up to be the most embarrassing thing watmm had anticipated for a long time:

• game of thrones font on an album cover that looks like something winamp's visualization plugin came up with randomly
  • an instagram clip that looks like an intro logo for a video game production company that plays before the game starts
  • the track itself is a late 90's butt-metal band trying very hard to do post rock with the constant progression and change ups, darboukas and double pedal drum fills,  and "ethnic music" hilarity, shoving as many ingredients as possible to appear progressive and sophisticated ?
  •  "My own mitosis", " Recast my tale with my allegorical elegy " just flol.
  • Like 6

Never heard this band before but that track was more embarrassing and trashy than I could have ever expected. Real, real shite. I laughed most of the way through the track before turning it off. What kind of people listen to this hillbilly bullshit? 

• Thanks 2
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, Schlitze said:

Never heard this band before but that track was more embarrassing and trashy than I could have ever expected. Real, real shite. I laughed most of the way through the track before turning it off. What kind of people listen to this hillbilly bullshit? 

I guess not the type of people who take several proud pictures of their burnt donkeyball burgers posed in front of autechre art and post them to the internet?

How about a goofball cunt who showcases their fancy outdoor coal furnace, cooking appliances and cutlery and fails so fucking hard it's actually incomprehensible they would have the nerve to ever show face again? Is that your typical Tool redneck? #coolguyintheoffice

6 minutes ago, Schlitze said:

How about a goofball cunt who showcases their fancy outdoor coal furnace, cooking appliances and cutlery and fails so fucking hard it's actually incomprehensible they would have the nerve to ever show face again? Is that your typical Tool redneck? #coolguyintheoffice

Maybe? I’m sure you saved it too. You know who Tool is. You’ve listened to them before. You even know the singers name. Because of your crush on me. And you’re trying to make believe you never heard of them? lol. You like me so much that even after I slapped you in the mouth in the burger thread, you went out of your way. Just for me. Maybe you even had your mom call you out sick from your cashier job at the supermarket that gave you that discounted wretched bull meat. And after she went to work, you got all excited, wrang your hands together with a dirty-toothed smirk and spent your time making some sort of red onion sandwich with two burnt donkey balls on them. And you changed the angle on that foul plate, didn’t you? No Aphex posters for this one. That was serious business. Amazing stuff, duder. 

Edited by jules

Jules is hurting bad and I love it. even in his drunken bile filled rants he carries the menace of a bemused Flanders. I'm gonna get a lot more milage out of this crazy old goofy bastard. He's my latest puppet on a string. 

hurting? flol. you are the worst troll, which is sad. you troll about things you do yourself. the fact that you have to try so hard to be that way is very amusing.

keep crushing on me, love bug.

stay warm, schlitzey

Ah Jules.. or as I call you Emmet from the Lego movie. Is everything awesome today? Are you pumped and stoked? I don't even have to get out of first gear to crush you, sucker. I'm using a Nintendo controller in my left hand and typing out these messages with my right.  How the hell did you think you could take on the best is anyone's guess. In the meantime I'll lay out the bait and you'll come running as always. I'm your master now. 

Take on the master? Of what? lol You’re the one spending energy on me. You listen to music you don’t like for me. You even cook for me. Keep following me around. Keep taking notes on my tastes. It’s cute. It’s like puppy love. I wont break your heart, schmoopie. I promise ? 

This is like that time my parents took me 2 a nice fancy restaurant. Getting way too drunk while the food was preparing and then making a scene while they kick each other under the table and then leave before dinner is served. The good ol days

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

This is like that time my parents took me 2 a nice fancy restaurant. Getting way too drunk while the food was preparing and then making a scene while they kick each other under the table and then leave before dinner is served. The good ol days emoji1635.png

That StephenG quote lol