IGNORED

Tool - Fear Inoculum (August 30th, 2019)

2 hours ago, very honest said:

nice, reviews/impressions sound honest, and they sound like they overall enjoyed. giving me some hope. 

lol at “The most Tool that Tool has ever been.”

5 hours ago, kichiguy said:

If 15 year old me liked deftones, radiohead and mogwai, will 35 year old me like tool? Never heard em so wondering if I should give a shit.

yeah, Lateralus at least

5 hours ago, auxien said:

nice, reviews/impressions sound honest, and they sound like they overall enjoyed. giving me some hope. 

lol at “The most Tool that Tool has ever been.”

Yeeeah.. the trouble is you're so snuggled up with the establishment its hard to take anything you say seriously. You're obviously a real great guy with a lot a love to give. But the coochy coo slice of Americana shit you serve up with your self entitled diatribes is vomit enducing. Who made you spokesperson of anything, auxien? 

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 8/14/2019 at 5:20 PM, Schlitze said:

Yeeeah.. the trouble is you're so snuggled up with the establishment its hard to take anything you say seriously. You're obviously a real great guy with a lot a love to give. But the coochy coo slice of Americana shit you serve up with your self entitled diatribes is vomit enducing. Who made you spokesperson of anything, auxien? 

your mom

• Haha 2

just a couple of minutes into pneuma and already it has gave me reminders of right in two and schism..edit and vicarious...could it be that they really don't have much variety and doing variations on a theme this whole time...still sounds dope.

Edited by azatoth

some of maynard's vocals in culling voices reminds me of you lied from salival....on my second run through, definitely a solid album. i wonder how it will flow with the digital exclusive interlude tracks.