Tool - Fear Inoculum (August 30th, 2019)

2 hours ago, very honest said:

nice, reviews/impressions sound honest, and they sound like they overall enjoyed. giving me some hope. 

lol at “The most Tool that Tool has ever been.”

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shaping up to be the most embarrassing thing watmm had anticipated for a long time: game of thrones font on an album cover that looks like something winamp's visualization plugin came up with r

Are you auditioning for a Pitchfork writing gig?

Posted Images

5 hours ago, kichiguy said:

If 15 year old me liked deftones, radiohead and mogwai, will 35 year old me like tool? Never heard em so wondering if I should give a shit.

yeah, Lateralus at least

5 hours ago, auxien said:

nice, reviews/impressions sound honest, and they sound like they overall enjoyed. giving me some hope. 

lol at “The most Tool that Tool has ever been.”

Yeeeah.. the trouble is you're so snuggled up with the establishment its hard to take anything you say seriously. You're obviously a real great guy with a lot a love to give. But the coochy coo slice of Americana shit you serve up with your self entitled diatribes is vomit enducing. Who made you spokesperson of anything, auxien? 

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1
On 8/14/2019 at 5:20 PM, Schlitze said:

Yeeeah.. the trouble is you're so snuggled up with the establishment its hard to take anything you say seriously. You're obviously a real great guy with a lot a love to give. But the coochy coo slice of Americana shit you serve up with your self entitled diatribes is vomit enducing. Who made you spokesperson of anything, auxien? 

your mom

• Haha 2

just a couple of minutes into pneuma and already it has gave me reminders of right in two and schism..edit and vicarious...could it be that they really don't have much variety and doing variations on a theme this whole time...still sounds dope.

Edited by azatoth

some of maynard's vocals in culling voices reminds me of you lied from salival....on my second run through, definitely a solid album. i wonder how it will flow with the digital exclusive interlude tracks.