Dave Monolith - The Ridge

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did it, there was some super dodgy shit on there. It's back now without the content which would get this forum in a serious amount of shit from some VIPs. EDIT: not so much a case as throwing t

MNLTH - I Don’t Care Because You Do

15 minutes ago, Extralife said:

Ok where’s my demotape Dave?

Ridge sounds tight.

Well, there's this in the text field:

"For those who have been patiently waiting for their next tapes please email [email protected] with any change of address

<3"

And yes, Ridge sounds good!

EDIT: wtf. Has the demotape thread been wiped from the history of watmm or what....and by whom? Outrageous Orwellian shit.

Edited by Uros
Serious question
2 hours ago, Uros said:

EDIT: wtf. Has the demotape thread been wiped from the history of watmm or what....and by whom? Outrageous Orwellian shit.

^this.    Selective censorship

^Tried a good time to find the thread until realized that it really can't be found anywhere. Just thought to give a heads up to @BCM and @dr lopez or other peeps who maybe (really strong maybe?) can get their tape sets or refund. Can't remember everyone who had paid for the whole set. Well, most possibly will eventually stumble on this thread too if they haven't already. Good on Dave that he's back in business. ?

• Thanks 1

dear god this sounds almost exactly like Aphex's recent stuff. i know a lot of the braindance artists wear those influences proudly but goddamn, could've told me this was a new RDJ track and i wouldn't have doubted.

Yeah I was searching for my thread the other day, completely vanished. Was looking for it as it’s around the anniversary of posting it. Is it 3 years? Glad to see he’s back

• Like 1