IGNORED

Aphex Paris Ticket Giveaway!!

phudoshin

For a host of reasons I cannot now make this....

So i have TWO tickets to give away to GENUINE fans who will go and not re-sell these and make cash off my good nature

!!2 x Sunday only tickets!!

Just reply here and convince me they're for you 

That's Really Awesome of You phudoshin!

My Friend and I

have gone to the past two

forbiddens

and those Raves were some of most

Fun Times we've had:)

I'm trying to get ahold of her to see

but probably won't be able to go

Who ever does will have a Ravin' Time:)

phudoshin

I'm sure Aphex is smiling

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

Ireland Please Warehouse Rave

Me and my girlfriend are huge fans, we wanted to go to the gig in Manchester but it sold out well before we had the money to buy tickets (we're poor students). This could be the first time we see Rich and would be huge for  us ?

2 hours ago, Unfoldance said:

Me and my girlfriend are huge fans, we wanted to go to the gig in Manchester but it sold out well before we had the money to buy tickets (we're poor students). This could be the first time we see Rich and would be huge for  us ?

go on.....

• Joyrex changed the title to Aphex Paris Ticket Giveaway!!

Very cool of you to spread some Aphex love. If I could afford to leave the country I'd beg you, but this is for someone else. Just wanted to comment and show some appreciation, hope you are doing well phudo!

23 hours ago, Unfoldance said:

if you're serious.. they're yours!

If not ... I actually have a ticket already, but my GF, who never got a chance to see Mr. James perform before, spontaneously decided to come with me, so I'd need only one ticket for her. Maybe someone would like the other one, so we could share.

Blessings!

Edit: We're taking our daughter as well, but she's seven. so I guess an adult ticket would be wasted on her.

21 minutes ago, Unfoldance said:

Holy shit really? ? I Can't explain how much that would mean to us :0 

Who tf does this kind of stuff. You're one awesome individual Phudoshin 

Pm me then ?.  I just looked at the ticket and my names on the first and "traveller 2" is on the second. I will contact the promotor tmrw in work to ensure they can be used  by yourselves. Pm your names and email address. Fingers crossed.  

Holy shit really?  I Can't explain how much that would mean to us :0 

Who tf does this kind of stuff. You're one awesome individual Phudoshin 

Congrats
but boy you better buy an extra copy for phudo if they sell an exclusive fapx release there, u never know

• 3 weeks later...

Mission was a huge success. AFX as imagined was absolutely amazing... played all speeds of electronic goodness, seemingly on the spot too!  And the light show.... fuck me some visuals there!!!! Hope everyone else had an amazing time watching Rich too !!

1 hour ago, Unfoldance said:

Mission was a huge success. AFX as imagined was absolutely amazing... played all speeds of electronic goodness, seemingly on the spot too!  And the light show.... fuck me some visuals there!!!! Hope everyone else had an amazing time watching Rich too !!

1 hour ago, phudoshin said:

yay.. just a karma thing on my part. Hopefully i won't do this again ? Very happy to spread the 7\ love (7)

:   )  

Archived