IGNORED

Is there a reason Xanopticon never released another album?

thumbass

He's still making new material and playing shows. I asked him about the cessation of releasing music and it sounded to me as though he just lost interest in putting material out in a traditional context. I mentioned to him that people on forums like this are waiting for a new release and he told me he may consider putting something out on Hymen again soonish... This was last year btw ?

I would cry tears of joy if he would release a new album, madman legend.

He still does some gigs, watmm's Goiter posted some footage and it sounded awesome

If you read this xanoptibro, i love u and hope you are oks! pls make more musick, i'm craving so hard, more then i need new kany!!

Pliss shoot your unholy cum in our eardrumbutts forever xxx

1 hour ago, Goiter Sanchez said:

He's still making new material and playing shows. I asked him about the cessation of releasing music and it sounded to me as though he just lost interest in putting material out in a traditional context. I mentioned to him that people on forums like this are waiting for a new release and he told me he may consider putting something out on Hymen again soonish... This was last year btw ?

Nice I didn't know! Praying for something new then.

19 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

I would cry tears of joy if he would release a new album, madman legend.

He still does some gigs, watmm's Goiter posted some footage and it sounded awesome

If you read this xanoptibro, i love u and hope you are oks! pls make more musick, i'm craving so hard, more then i need new kany!!

Pliss shoot your unholy cum in our eardrumbutts forever xxx

Link to the footage?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 8:24 PM, Goiter Sanchez said:

You said in that post they where compiling something old/new for hymen?

Archived