IGNORED

Which of the Analogue Bubblebath Series is the Best?

Joyrex

Which Analogue Bubblebath is the Best?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which Entry in the Analogue Bubblebath Series is the Best?

• ABB 1
    • ABB 2
    • ABB 3
    • ABB 3.1
    • ABB 4
    • ABB 5*
    • ABB 6*

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Uros said:

In a wider sense 3. Has an own unique atmosphere....and a vacuum cleaner.

What if I told you

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love, Forgive, Heal and have Fun:)

13 hours ago, manmower said:

What if I told you

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love, Forgive, Heal and have Fun:)

Mind blown. Such magic. Just.... I'm lost of words.... wow. :psyduck:

1 hour ago, bandenoire said:

Wish 6 was mastered properly. It’s hot as hell. 

We just need to know what track one is, and if there are any tracks beyond the ones listed (eight so far). It seems 6 was pretty close to being an actual release (based on Rich numbering the tracks, if that's anything to go by).

Kinda sad 2 isn't getting any love... the two untitled tracks on it are kinda nice...

9 hours ago, Joyrex said:

We just need to know what track one is, and if there are any tracks beyond the ones listed (eight so far). It seems 6 was pretty close to being an actual release (based on Rich numbering the tracks, if that's anything to go by).

Kinda sad 2 isn't getting any love... the two untitled tracks on it are kinda nice...

Y'know boss, there is only one untitled on ABB2. The other previously untitled one is Alien Fanny Fart, which was also included to SC dump. That's how the modern day Sherlock's got the lead to Rich's discogs account. :dry:

6 hours ago, yekker said:

i didn't know there was a 6??? can someone link me.

Well, first head here: https://mega.nz/#F!HMcAgABI!TXaiAlHSGTno2ki_TuoJPQ!HdVBRBKQ

And find

049 - 7 Clapstab AB6

050 -8  World Waver AB6

104 - 6 Step Up To Cornwall AB6

105 - 3 Hollow Alias AB6

106 - 4 How To Science AB6

107 - 5 How To Science 2 AB6

108 - 2 Dual Acid AB6

Download and organize. Have a listen. Tune in, drop out.

2 hours ago, Uros said:

6 Step Up To Cornwall AB6

that's interesting, the version that I have (directly downloaded from his sc) only says "6 step up to cornwall". did he change it afterwards?

p.s. that track is fkn good and definitely deserves a place among the other 6

3 minutes ago, Freak of the week said:

that's interesting, the version that I have (directly downloaded from his sc) only says "6 step up to cornwall". did he change it afterwards?

p.s. that track is fkn good and definitely deserves a place among the other 6

Oh shit sorry, I took that from my own SC list where I had indicated it being one of AB6 tracks. It was lumped with other AB6 tracks on Joyrex Tape and it has a similar feel to the rest of the release + it was discussed being part of the album when SC dump was happening. So not officially verified by RDJ, but the track index fits so I believe it's commonly regarded as AB6 track. I'm so frekkin donkey.

8 hours ago, Uros said:

Y'know boss, there is only one untitled on ABB2. The other previously untitled one is Alien Fanny Fart, which was also included to SC dump. That's how the modern day Sherlock's got the lead to Rich's discogs account. :dry:

WOW - I totally missed that connection. Interesting he released a track in the SC dump that was commercially (if you could really call ABB 2 a "release" as it is essentially a whitelabel with a stamp, and very limited) available.

^I seem to have some dyslexia day, dropped one s. So it's Alien Fanny Farts. Complements nicely my AB6 mess. Anyway, I'm not sure if RDJ should really be worried about possible legal actions for putting out a track from an old 12" white label released by Rabbit City Records [sic].

43 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

WOW - I totally missed that connection. Interesting he released a track in the SC dump that was commercially (if you could really call ABB 2 a "release" as it is essentially a whitelabel with a stamp, and very limited) available.

He had at least another track in the dump he already released: Japan. Was released as a remix, if I remember correctly. (can't be arsed to look it up, but it was already an classic afx track)

1 hour ago, goDel said:

He had at least another track in the dump he already released: Japan. Was released as a remix, if I remember correctly. (can't be arsed to look it up, but it was already an classic afx track)

Yeah - I remember he had a few other remixes/alt versions of commercial tracks, but quickly backtracked those (rumour has it the labels/publisher were none too happy about him dumping all these tracks online).

1 hour ago, Uros said:

^I seem to have some dyslexia day, dropped one s. So it's Alien Fanny Farts. Complements nicely my AB6 mess. Anyway, I'm not sure if RDJ should really be worried about possible legal actions for putting out a track from an old 12" white label released by Rabbit City Records [sic].

True, true - is Rabbit City Records even a thing anymore? NOPE: looks like they shut down in 2006 after their last release and a hiatus between 1999 and 2006...

3 hours ago, Joyrex said:

True, true - is Rabbit City Records even a thing anymore? NOPE: looks like they shut down in 2006 after their last release and a hiatus between 1999 and 2006...

It belonged to a guy called Colin Faver, who died a few years ago. He was a well known DJ in the UK and had a big influence on early rave and acid house. Seeing as Didgeridoo also came out on R&S around the same time it's possible that there was little more than a handshake involved in that particular deal.

Archived