IGNORED

I'm Ashamed of WATMM Sometimes

Joyrex

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kidrodi said:

It's a shame, really. Sometimes this place feels like a bunch of white 13 year olds on Xbox Live. I wonder why…?

^that was literally ur posting style when you joined my man

13 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

^that was literally ur posting style when you joined my man

I don't feel like ultra-cringing so I'm not gonna go and look but I sure don't recall calling anybody any names or anything of the sort. In any case, if I actually did then I'm sorry. I was 19 and was trying to fit in.

Im never ashamed of watmm! It’s one of the coolest places on the net imo. Lots of kind and smart ppl around here!

Now...imo

We should distinguish aggressiveness from violence. 

We need to have a bit of aggressiveness even here bc it’s a normal human characteristic and imo we have it here in healthy levels. Suppressing it too much would just be counterproductive. Watmm is not some kind of dry technical forum where would ppl ask some dry technical questions once in a blue moon and a week later would maybe got an answer. Ok, this is just another forum, it’s not a real life, yes ok! but still we share a lot of stuff here, deeply personal and intimate stuff, our music, thoughts and feelings, pics of ourselves and our families... ppl hangout irl, we share our joy, worries but our aggressiveness too and in such deep relationships shit happens! Even emotional violence but extremely rarely  afaik! Teasing can be aggressive which is ok bc you can’t tease someone for his virtues (and majority of ppl hate political correctness!) but I’ve never seen teasing turned into violence on watmm. I believe that ppl on watmm are generally healthy enough and smart enough to understand it all and even to emotionally contain it all in healthy ways when a situation asks for that.

Imo

We’re

Autistic

To

The 

Max

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

pictured you reading this out loud in front of a framed 8x10 of tom brady... 

I read it to a cat, and it cried.

1. bans cool watmm member for talking about pedophiles

2. proceeds to call another cool member (me) a pedophile

3. makes thread called im ashamed of watmm sometimes that's about name calling

can't make this shit up folks

One message from somebody saying they didn't like the board? I mean law of averages suggests some people won't like any given thing. I don't understand why everything has to try and appeal to everybody all of the time, Joyrex. You have a pretty unique community here that for the most part understands that there is an absurd and sometimes mean tone to discourse here. It's been like that since day dot. Except these days it's a little more punctuated by people having actual beef on here, lol.

Did you say to the guy "Sorry it's probably just not for you." Because if you were making excuses for the community I think you probably went about it wrong.

didn’t know Eugene was banned. dunno that he did anything ban-worthy technically, except being a general fuckwad almost all the time. not gonna miss him in the least of course.

blir/(obel?): JR mentioned it wasn’t the first message like that. 

Archived