IGNORED

Antwood - Delphi

thumbass

Been out for a month, went completely under the radar. I thought I'd share it here

(help guys I don't know how to embed bandcamp lol)))))

I personally don't know what to think of it yet. I liked Virtuous.scr and I thought sponsored content was okay

1 hour ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Slipped under mine 2. Sure sounds weird and interesting.
Will investigate further emoji106.png

Yeah nobody ever talks about this guy, his albums are interesting to say the least

On 8/16/2019 at 5:43 PM, Candiru said:

i thought Die Antwoord was cancelled. 

I woke up becoz Antwoord, but, Antwood. Expecting the last Antwoord album this year... and will investigate this one. Interesting.

On 8/16/2019 at 8:44 AM, thumbass said:

Been out for a month, went completely under the radar. I thought I'd share it here

(help guys I don't know how to embed bandcamp lol)))))

I personally don't know what to think of it yet. I liked Virtuous.scr and I thought sponsored content was okay

For Bandcamp embeds:

1. Go to page on Bandcamp and click the Share/Embed link (usually under the album art)
  2. Click on the medium size rectangular player (although it doesn't matter as the choice does not affect the player size here)
  3. In the HTML/Wordpress box, copy the album ID (easier to see with the Wordpress embed code):
    image.png
  4. Return to WATMM and in your post, click on the Bandcamp Embed button image.png in the Editor toolbar
  5. In the dialog that appears, paste in the albumID from step 3.
  6. Curse Bandcamp/Joyrex at how much of a PITA this is instead of just being able to paste a URL :dadjoke:

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

For Bandcamp embeds:

1. Go to page on Bandcamp and click the Share/Embed link (usually under the album art)
  2. Click on the medium size rectangular player (although it doesn't matter as the choice does not affect the player size here)
  3. In the HTML/Wordpress box, copy the album ID (easier to see with the Wordpress embed code):
    image.png
  4. Return to WATMM and in your post, click on the Bandcamp Embed button image.png in the Editor toolbar 
  5. In the dialog that appears, paste in the albumID from step 3.
  6. Curse Bandcamp/Joyrex at how much of a PITA this is instead of just being able to paste a URL :dadjoke:

Thanks, it doesn't seem to work on nu phone though.

I haven’t heard this LP yet, but the EP that preceded it (“Alousia”) is pretty nice, spun it a few times on Apple Music. 

This dude needs to not make any more pretentious artist statements or interviews though. I made the mistake of reading some and… woof. Luckily the tunes are enjoyable!

Yeah the whole over-conceptualised nature of these releases kind of turn me off. Had a similar reaction to the latest oneohtrix album.

Maybe the trick is to compile the actual...music, and cut out the random Zuckerberg skits or whatever.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived