Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Been out for a month, went completely under the radar. I thought I'd share it here

 

(help guys I don't know how to embed bandcamp lol)))))

 

I personally don't know what to think of it yet. I liked Virtuous.scr and I thought sponsored content was okay

Edited by Joyrex
Bandcamp Embed GO!
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slipped under mine 2. Sure sounds weird and interesting.
Will investigate further

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Slipped under mine 2. Sure sounds weird and interesting.
Will investigate further emoji106.png

Yeah nobody ever talks about this guy, his albums are interesting to say the least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i thought Die Antwoord was cancelled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Choice cut:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 5:43 PM, Candiru said:

i thought Die Antwoord was cancelled. 

I woke up becoz Antwoord, but, Antwood. Expecting the last Antwoord album this year... and will investigate this one. Interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is by far the best he's done. really didn't groove on the first one and the second one was not much better, but I found myself enjoying its schizo style. worth a listen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 8:44 AM, thumbass said:

Been out for a month, went completely under the radar. I thought I'd share it here

 

(help guys I don't know how to embed bandcamp lol)))))

 

I personally don't know what to think of it yet. I liked Virtuous.scr and I thought sponsored content was okay

For Bandcamp embeds:

  1. Go to page on Bandcamp and click the Share/Embed link (usually under the album art)
  2. Click on the medium size rectangular player (although it doesn't matter as the choice does not affect the player size here)
  3. In the HTML/Wordpress box, copy the album ID (easier to see with the Wordpress embed code):
    image.png
  4. Return to WATMM and in your post, click on the Bandcamp Embed button image.png in the Editor toolbar
  5. In the dialog that appears, paste in the albumID from step 3.
  6. Curse Bandcamp/Joyrex at how much of a PITA this is instead of just being able to paste a URL :dadjoke:
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

For Bandcamp embeds:

  1. Go to page on Bandcamp and click the Share/Embed link (usually under the album art)
  2. Click on the medium size rectangular player (although it doesn't matter as the choice does not affect the player size here)
  3. In the HTML/Wordpress box, copy the album ID (easier to see with the Wordpress embed code):
    image.png
  4. Return to WATMM and in your post, click on the Bandcamp Embed button image.png in the Editor toolbar 
  5. In the dialog that appears, paste in the albumID from step 3.
  6. Curse Bandcamp/Joyrex at how much of a PITA this is instead of just being able to paste a URL :dadjoke:

Thanks, it doesn't seem to work on nu phone though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok sounds interesting, didn't see much promotion on this. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t heard this LP yet, but the EP that preceded it (“Alousia”) is pretty nice, spun it a few times on Apple Music. 

This dude needs to not make any more pretentious artist statements or interviews though. I made the mistake of reading some and… woof. Luckily the tunes are enjoyable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah the whole over-conceptualised nature of these releases kind of turn me off. Had a similar reaction to the latest oneohtrix album.

Maybe the trick is to compile the actual...music, and cut out the random Zuckerberg skits or whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this the sequel to The Handmaid's Tale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...