IGNORED

I'M BACK

s1L3Nu5

Holy shit things have changed on here - I had to pay to get in! This had better have a happy ending. FWIW I used to post as Hamsteizer around 2007. Then I twiddled my own knob so much little people came out & got in the way of everything. Worked my way back to it & I've progressed from Fruity Loops to Ableton! People are already comparing me to a modern-day Mozart, but I know I'm better than that. I'll post a couple of tracks here & then roam the forums & listen.

Starting with an Aphex cover. Name that tune!

++ ok I figured out Scloud, link is here ++

SheLeftMate_01.mp3

Thanks man! Good to be back. & stop being so fucking cryptic! whichgodamnrule?!?!? If it's the posts one, I'm working on it so chill ?

Are my flies open? Is that it? no open flies....?

Also one of the rules is "- Don't be a little bitch". Just saying.

Adamovich lol. feckers.

Salvatorin windowlicker

whosebrian my mother IS DEAD YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!!!!

manmower Thanks man! I wanted the whole thing to sound a bit like a Casio keybaord demo gone wrong (though that's this whole site I guess).

Here's a loop from last nite:

• Joyrex changed the title to I'M BACK

Changed the topic title - we don't need to be so crass nor mildly racist

BTW you can use "@" and the forum member's name if you want to mention them (they'll get notified they were mentioned by you in a thread)

"we don't need to be so crass" have you read this forum...? Yup fair enough, though now I sound like the love child of Arnold & Eminiem. Let's work towrds a kinder posting.

Thanks for the @ pointer @Joyrex, you've had that profile pic since at least 2007! What's happened though, this board is slooooooooow now? Kinda pissed off I paid up, I thought there would be lots more tracks being posted : (

57 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Changed the topic title - we don't need to be so crass nor mildly racist

BTW you can use "@" and the forum member's name if you want to mention them (they'll get notified they were mentioned by you in a thread)

like this post if you think joyrex should stop using words like "mongoloid" and "retard" and "shine" pejoratively

dude, i thought you were BLACK!

also, bit ironic we're a bunch of racists even though a lot of the music we listen to has roots in detroit techno. machine music made by black men! awesome awesome awesome!

no hate!

1 hour ago, andihow said:

like this post if you think joyrex should stop using words like "mongoloid" and "retard" and "shine" pejoratively

Mention @andihow in threads for as many times I used those terms in say, the last 10 years or so...

• 2 months later...

Archived