IGNORED

Aphex on Rephlex (label of the month,resident advisor)

rephlex is a label that i identify with a lot more than any others, deffo most relatable. weird combination of giving off a childlike bliss vibe whilst still puttin out some absolute fuckin stomper tracks, maybe coz grant & rich were about the same age i am now twhen they started it, love the playful atmosphere rich has when talking about old parties and friends, so positive to hear. makes me wanna make some memories and take a load of piccies. myloveilove is apt listening whilst reading that

" Voafose is our all mate Jeremy simmonds, top dude, always been there, lurking in the background, done loads of unreleased ones with him. "
Would their collab trax be called "Richard Simmonds" ? (e.g, Vibert Simmonds)

I had made 4 videos to go with my first 303type tracks, filmed in and around Redruth, mates, my bedroom studio, house etc and Carn Marth, still got em somewhere on VHS, really should upload them before they perish..they sounded a bit more rudimentary than the UI records but shared the same nrg. Got some very early videos we made at the Bowige as well, REALLY should upload those to YT !

*leans back on chair and puts feet on desk*

*frantically F5 yt*

Would be cool to hear every Rephlex record in chronological order. Be an interesting brain-trip I'm sure.

See that's when people like Trent Reznor who complain the Spotify has devalued music is completely wrong. Just because he's a few million down on his tasty bank account because of streaming, the 'devaluing' thing is total bullshit. Say if Grant and Richard put the whole Rephlex discography up on Spotify, well that would be enriching my life with music. 

Heard so many records like a lot of Zappa, which I'd have never bothered with without Spotify. Reznor is totally wrong on that account. Doubt I would have listened to any of his music since The Fragile if it wasn't for Spotify. 

Not sure why Richard and Grant haven't done a Analord CD boxset (like the Autechre EP boxset), with like postcards of the album artwork, then they would recoup some of the lost cash on that. But hey, I think they don't mind.

They have the mega spondoolies! 

(Me simple poor badger who live underground) (and drunk)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived