IGNORED

Rolando Simmons - Human Touch

species8472

12 hours ago, drome said:

Well this is a treat! Enjoying immensely. Starclapper my fave so far ??

Thanks ?

my wife says this is the best of my stuff and i won’t ever be able to top it... she’s teasing but i’m really happy with the selection

35 minutes ago, theburglar said:

Thanks ?

my wife says this is the best of my stuff and i won’t ever be able to top it... she’s teasing but i’m really happy with the selection

Selection makes for a great album. Anticipating new material... do the missus proud ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 10:21 AM, species8472 said:

got mine too. love the album artwork. had not heard these tracks before. and LOVE IT. 

Agreed, fully. The music is beautiful, and the colors and botanical drawings are super attractive.

Thanks Mr. Simmons!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 7:21 PM, cooliofranco said:

love this whole album! i agree that it's your best music yet but still not far from the Vol.1 days ?

Haha thanks ? There’s lots more ready to come out now - three EPs. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Those are only available through the label bandcamp, and yeah shipping is high. A lot of their releases get distributed, some he chooses to keep extra limited. It's almost out of stock as of this post anyway

Edited by andrd

There were 150 at ~$25-28... That label's started making 10-20 marble versions of some releases at a higher price (for collectors, I'm guessing.) And Rolando tweeted that he'll put out digitals for it eventually.

13 hours ago, whosebrian said:

Their shipping is higher than any of my other bandcamp purchases, and the mailers are crepe thin ? But I'm still looking forward to Forced Hypnosis!

Yeah I'm pretty much done with FE unless it's a release I really want. I know how much shipping costs and how much mailers are -- and which mailers are good -- and the rates I set for Gated are as keen as I can make them. And yet he charges 18.99 for a 12-inch record and like 6 quid for UK shipping or whatever and ships them in those crappy mailers with no stiffeners. And people still buy the records! And the 50-quid marbled version still sells out? Crazy.

• Like 1