US tour dates

• 1 month later...

I'm glad they play the states so often, compared to the other UK Warp staples. This would be my third time seeing them in Seattle if I make it.

It's not listed on that page but they're playing Friday December 20 at The Crocodile.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone planning to see them in Atlanta in a couple of weeks? I was originally determined to go, but as the date gets closer, it's starting to look more like I'm not ? It's still a possibility, but can you believe I'm more apt to go to my doctor's appointment scheduled that day than to a Plaid show?

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonights ATL show was dope. Visuals were very nice and the mix of live violin through fx really sealed the deal for balance and presence of texture. Overall a wider ranged set of songs than I expected. I don't have a setlist but many years of Plaid represented. Was a bit of a short set but I loved seeing it live. If you can make it to one the US shows near you, do it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Surprised not seeing a lot of talk about the recent US dates! Excited to see in Seattle tomorrow. They have any merch at recent shows?