IGNORED

Has Clark left Warp?

thumbass

I liked Body Riddle's sound but not enough to find it relistenable, maybe I need to give it a chance. Just came and went to my ears. Good complex sound but nothing catchy to me. Doesn't help that Clark's albums lack coherence to me ? 

Body Riddle was blowing my mind when I was 15. One of the biggest influences on my sound. It felt like he perfectly refined the influences by the papas like BoC and Aphex and made them modern.

• Like 2

body riddle, ted ep, turning dragon, totems flare, a few tracks off iradelphic, and a few tracks off feast beast. i think i pretty much stopped after that.

huge influence on me though.

if i had to pick one album, probably would be turning dragon. from track 4 to the end, perfection.

i got so into microscenes in 2014 that i totally stopped following major artists.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 7:49 AM, mcbpete said:

Anyone heard the rather nutty piece he's just done for the CARE4LIFE compilation (Track 20). Thought Blerp had Blerped up the preview order !

https://bleep.com/release/191412-various-artists-care4life/

cryin didn't expect this hearing the preview on beatport

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2020 at 7:49 AM, mcbpete said:

Anyone heard the rather nutty piece he's just done for the CARE4LIFE compilation (Track 20). Thought Blerp had Blerped up the preview order !

https://bleep.com/release/191412-various-artists-care4life/

What the what. Do we know for sure the preview track is correct? LOL

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Have an OG Body Riddle on vinyl but will most certainly pick up 05-10. Some real bangers on there, like "Dead Shark Eyes". Interesting there's nothing from Throttle Clarence or Ted EPs, since basically the whole of Throttle Furniture is on it (exception being the LP version of "Herr Bar"). Japanese LP bonus track "Observe Harvest", "Springtime Epigram" from the LP (weird if the same version), "Dusk Raid" single, and I guess the rest are unreleased.

https://bleep.com/release/320897-clark-05-10

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sidewinder said:

Interesting there's nothing from Throttle Clarence or Ted EPs

most likely because they're already available on streaming in full

thats my guess at least

(Throttle Clarence is under the Expanded Edition of Clarence Park)

• Like 3