IGNORED

QQeyes

eryngi

https://eryngi.bandcamp.com/album/ambivalent2metacontent

made this last night, longform melodic drone/ambient/noise ish stuff. live trackpad twiddling, one take, all mistakes left in.. except track 3 is from another time.. 

i wanted to do something more raw than my usual, just hit record on tape and go, no chance of going back to fix automation etc. 

just finished listening to this. it's so fucking good, be proud. shit's rich and familiar but also sorta distant and constantly not what you thought... it's really very good. not liked something this much on first listen in a long time.

Great work man, super rich, immersive.

BOM256 is dream-like... the moment at 5 minutes when the spread/reverb expands gave me the chills a bit.

The timbres on planates were super delicious.... and it's structure and form throughout are really driving and moving... that 9 minute mark, so rad.

BOM128, loved how raw and live it is, especially liked that pitch modulation and drop off. Parts of it gave me subtle LP5 vibes. 

Rating: Max Lush

thanks ecz!

your recent tracks have been especially inspiring to me, sort of thinking like a language of movement and sound shapes, more than beats n tunes.. this was a beginning attempt at moving in that direction, tho hopefully with my own flavour.. so anyway, glad you like it ?

cheers Spiral!?

LP5 eh.. hmm i can't hear it.. but, makes sense, that's seeped in deep..by far my most listened ae..  really have to do something about that. i somehow never find the time to catch up. maybe this week..! yeah i'm gonna make that my mission..

• 3 weeks later...

new one i did this weekend..

came out less strong than the last one maybe. a different vibe..crab style impressionist acid/lounge? perhaps i should have edited it down shorter but, nahhh ?i was having a nice time..

Listened to this on repeat at work one day at work this week. Loved it, especially the timbres, occasional pitch-shifty-ness, and melodic motion (whatever that means).

Also.. never edit it down, wobb ;D

• 5 months later...

Archived