IGNORED

Kanye West - Jesus is King

Nebraska

there's always so much potential with Kanye but I am all but certain this will be some self-indulgent pseudo-gosphel horseshit akin to "low light" off life of pablo. tracks that will have him ranting over what will objective sound like stale, clean urban R&B library music. despite being made up of maybe 3 or 4 studio recorded music instruments and some haphazard loop the same tracks will have 7 co-writers and 32 collaborative credits and result substantially well-cited wikipedia articles.

if needs this shit to stay mentally and physically stable, good on him, but otherwise I'm not going to give this anything other than one face value listen as I have everything since Yeezus, his last worthwhile release

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/29/2019 at 8:49 PM, xxx said:

Are we not gonna talk about the Aphex logo in the corner of his notepad? Collaboration rumors confirmed.

Erm, that's the logo for Target's house brand of products...

Kanye West denounced the City of Angels along with social media in his latest album, Jesus is King.

In his 35-minute album, the rapper says Los Angeles is "lettin’ Satan run they streets" and tells kids to "put the gram away," according to the Sun.

West's family owns a L.A. mansion estimated to be worth $60 million, and his wife, Kim Kardashian West, has built her lifestyle brand in large part through Instagram.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kanye-west-claims-los-angeles-is-run-by-satan-in-latest-album

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

posted this in the funny pics thread but maybe here...

42462e8ace8069b31b75fbb64d764812.jpg

EFy0qVyXoAAAOu8?format=png&name=small

Yeeaaah... let's see if his wife continues to dress and act the way she does now that he's seen the light... it's all an act folks

trad cath / xtian shit is so en vogue rn. his skill is stealing samples/movements and convincing hype obsessed people that he's somehow doing something "more" than style copping. which he isnt. history will not remember his music

33 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

trad cath / xtian shit is so en vogue rn. his skill is stealing samples/movements and convincing hype obsessed people that he's somehow doing something "more" than style copping. which he isnt. history will not remember his music

Wow, I actually understood what you said (the first part)!

*does old man dance*

Also. He’s rapping about chik fil a. tastes/sounds like hate. #jesus.  

Also. Why the fuck is Kanye being propped on watmm? People here like good music, no? 

idk about being "propped up" - this was an actual album that was rumored to be coming out and its in the upcoming releases section...

Personally, I've gotten some lols off this thread so all of it's two pages dont feel completely useless to me.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, thumbass said:

well of course he didn't release it

president kanye probably is gonna release it on sunday

who in the fuck makes an album aboot jesus after they did a song with lil pump and 6ix9ine

Archived