IGNORED

Kanye West - Jesus is King

Nebraska

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Candiru said:

Will this be the one that finally makes people stop calling him a genius?  

buncha evangelicals about jump on the bandwagon.

this shit is gonna get hilarious though. 

Kanye West says God is using him, the choir and his family to 'show off'

"Now that God has called me, and I now have given my life to Jesus Christ, and I work for God. Now we have Christian innovation in our time," said West.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kanye-west-says-god-is-using-him-the-choir-and-his-family-to-show-off-062833866.html

is he so ignorant to all of recent religious history in the USA as it relates to evangelicals and christianity and the various movements and sects of christianity?  yes, of course he is. he just assumes now that he's 'in the god game' that he's the one bringing some new shit.

lollercoaster gonna be good.

“I’ve spread a lot of things. There was a time I was letting you know what high fashion had done for me, I was letting you know what the Hennessey had done for me, but now I’m letting you know what Jesus has done for me, and in that I’m no longer a slave, I’m a son now, a son of God. I’m free.”

12 hours ago, ignatius said:

"Now that God has called me, and I now have given my life to Jesus Christ, and I work for God. Now we have Christian innovation in our time," said West.

Is he priming middle America for a potential political run? One can only hope . . .

Am I the only person on planet Earth who has been into music since age 12 (hip hop funnily enough from NYC 1982/3) have about 3000 albums of all genres from punk to fucking Pavarotti and hasn’t  got a fucking clue what this guy is all about? Everytime he appears I just want to immediately change channel.

Where I come from folks say ‘he has a face you just want to punch’ and no truer word has been spoken. I just want to punch his fucking face in. I cannot stand him. I’ve forced myself to watch 2 clips of him on YouTube. One with the interview with Zayne Lowe (another cunt who has a face I want to punch) and some ridiculous rant he was giving on stage about Jay Z. Just a total fucking tool imo.

1 minute ago, Extralife said:

Creepy.

creepy and massive and slick and creepy. all that shit rolled up together is marketing. plain and simple. kanye has enlisted himself to market jesus and the church and that's all i can say about this really. it's fucking marketing and you know what bill hicks says about marketing. 

really.. just kanye full up on jesus as the answer to his problems.. the end of his search for whatever.  it's corrupt. this shit is evangelism the way americans know how to do it. consumerism, branding etc.

12 hours ago, beer badger said:

Am I the only person on planet Earth who has been into music since age 12 (hip hop funnily enough from NYC 1982/3) have about 3000 albums of all genres from punk to fucking Pavarotti and hasn’t  got a fucking clue what this guy is all about? Everytime he appears I just want to immediately change channel.

Where I come from folks say ‘he has a face you just want to punch’ and no truer word has been spoken. I just want to punch his fucking face in. I cannot stand him. I’ve forced myself to watch 2 clips of him on YouTube. One with the interview with Zayne Lowe (another cunt who has a face I want to punch) and some ridiculous rant he was giving on stage about Jay Z. Just a total fucking tool imo.

/shrug

There were some decent tunes before he became mentally ill // an internet meme // full blown retarded. Personally, I only really like a few of the tunes from 808s & Heartbreaks, but even then, Kid Cudi and co were doing it better.

He's just a spectacle. Same as his wife, or his buddy Trump. I don't even know why this thread is on watmm frankly. ;{

Everyone mad at ye again ?, friggin savage! i think it's a funny album, not that good but not bad! why are you guys so angry lol

i love that he continues in the path of yeezus and pablo, he just doesn't give a fuuuck what anyone thinks and just makes what he wants cause he can.

On God my man Kanye go hard ?

Archived