IGNORED

Kanye West - Jesus is King

Nebraska

4 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

he just doesn't give a fuuuck what anyone thinks and just makes what he wants cause he can.

Do you honestly believe this? I think it’s the opposite, man. Also he makes what he wants along with the 14-15 other people that he needs to write a song. I don’t think he can do much alone. The fact that people think this guy is a genius is what triggers folks. He has to be the biggest troll there is. It is a corporate product in the largest way. Way more so than boy bands and that shit.

:shrug:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giving this album another shot this morning, this time in headphones. Liking it a lot more in cans, especially the tone and mixing of the kick drum on "Follow God" and "On God." The saturation is very tasty, I imagine Dean was in there boosting at 60 Hz, such a champ! Still not feeling the Christian vibe, but the songs aren't bad, liking the drums and vocal arrangements. 

Do you honestly believe this? I think it’s the opposite, man. Also he makes what he wants along with the 14-15 other people that he needs to write a song. I don’t think he can do much alone. The fact that people think this guy is a genius is what triggers folks. He has to be the biggest troll there is. It is a corporate product in the largest way. Way more so than boy bands and that shit.
100% correct jules

Yeah i do. Call it what you want. This guy trolls and triggers but most importantly entertains, just like your pal Schlitze and i'm lovin it

Ye is on another level of artistry with this album. I'm no christian, but the album in conjunction with the sunday service performances is quite the cinematic experience that you rarely get from a religious standpoint. Also, as a lifelong fan of Kanye's music, it's amazing to see his journey up to this point with the ups and downs, etc. 

I predict Kanye is going to start directing movies, most likely movies targeted toward the MAGA crowd. The 1st movie will be about Trump. Kanye will direct and also star, playing Trump, and Kim will also star and play Melonya. Trump himself will make a confusing cameo.

Ye is on another level of artistry with this album. I'm no christian, but the album in conjunction with the sunday service performances is quite the cinematic experience that you rarely get from a religious standpoint. Also, as a lifelong fan of Kanye's music, it's amazing to see his journey up to this point with the ups and downs, etc. 
what in God's name are you talking about?

On 10/29/2019 at 2:45 PM, zero said:

I predict Kanye is going to start directing movies, most likely movies targeted toward the MAGA crowd. The 1st movie will be about Trump. Kanye will direct and also star, playing Trump, and Kim will also star and play Melonya. Trump himself will make a confusing cameo.

Totally, we already got a preview of that with Ja Rule literally starring in Christian films about the merits of grifting in the name of god

anyone with a basic sense of morality will look at the convergence of Trump and conservative evangelicals with bafflement but it's the endgame of decades of grifter prosperity gospel megachurches being infused with right-wing material greed and nationalism

love or hate Kanye it's undeniable he's a talented and creative individual with self-awareness and delusions of granduer that have literally driven him to mental instability and is a very, very vulnerable celerity: he's dive into this shit wasn't something I didn't anticipate but I'm neither shocked nor surprised it's occurred 

i'm a huge Kanye Stan, i stay active on Kanye twitter, i fux wit dat nigga on the heavy, i got all dat dudes mp3's!

at first listen on headphones, it's mastered to shit as it was basically rushed.

i'm what you would call a Yetheist, i luh kanye, but fuck a god.

if i had to give my two cents, seems like a nice ploy to make yeezy bigger than apple some day.

he ain't woke, but he is a visionary, a futurist and wants to benefit mankind.

i fux wit this album. i can hear this album without listening to the lyrics.

Kanye West has a third ball. Track six is the giveaway. Of course Pitchfork misses the obvious as usual. Fucking perfect. Dude was riding a tricycle this whole time. Track six - third ball. Fuck

2 hours ago, Det Bluto said:

Kanye West has a third ball. Track six is the giveaway. Of course Pitchfork misses the obvious as usual. Fucking perfect. Dude was riding a tricycle this whole time. Track six - third ball. Fuck

LOL

Archived