IGNORED

Watmm's Drone Club

Lachesi

On 8/11/2022 at 7:15 AM, no part of it said:

Does anyone know if there are any forums that discuss the intricacies of making drone music, or maybe a comprehensive Drone compendium beyond the basic La Monte Young et al wikipedia entries?   

Wanted to create one myself... But I've only been able to create this thread ahah

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently it's going tonight so grab quick..... Stephan Mathieu's entire Bandcamp discography (27 releases) as a digital download for €26  https://schwebung.bandcamp.com/music (just click on any of the releases and there should be an option half way down the page to 'buy all')

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but I just can't help it.  My project Blood Rhythms was mentioned in bandcamp daily, and we have five more drone records out today.  Thank you for your patience.  This is vocal based material, and not minimalist at all.   Hopefully someone will find that we are adding something to the genre.  

https://daily.bandcamp.com/best-experimental/the-best-experimental-music-on-bandcamp-september-2022

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/11/2022 at 7:15 AM, no part of it said:

Does anyone know if there are any forums that discuss the intricacies of making drone music, or maybe a comprehensive Drone compendium beyond the basic La Monte Young et al wikipedia entries?   

There's the Hypnos forum, and ambientonline.org...

• Like 1