IGNORED

Daniel Lopatin - Uncut Gems (Original Soundtrack)

SeparateHold

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Zones Without People" or "Child Soldier" is steady bologna sandwiches and Cheetos but, eventually, you'll want some steak or sashimi. You have to take off the Celtics hat, comb in some pomade and look sharp to cover that prime rib in horseradish. It's not for me but if it helps him to keep it weird on Warp, I hope the best for him. 

20 hours ago, dr lopez said:

that fake nose injury is really fucking dumb as shit 

Might be a spoiler but

probably a nod to a scene in Uncut Gems

On 3/8/2020 at 12:31 PM, xxx said:

IDM no more for Danny boi. Dude just backed the Weeknd on Saturday Night Live

Hell prob go back to the idms under his oneohtrix moniker though

Just a detour

35 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

he’s gone full industry imo 

What, because he lost wait he has gone mainstream? Lol the guy looks happy, let him do whatever he wants.

Hey Danny boi. If you make us some dope soundtracks, we’ll put you on the fucking Keto diet, give you the full industry makeover, take you in a time machine to fuck peak 90’s Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Cleopatra, Susan B Anthony, and 70’s Cybill Shepard. You will be a god. Take your old life to the garden of delete because you are too good for it now. Buy a treadmill. Start cleansing. Make friends with Usain Bolt and dedicate a track to him made with samples of his breathing after a sprint and put it on a comp, because we need you for the next Transformers flick, bucko. How do you feel about Dianetics? 

Just kidding, I bet he’s happy to be successful with $ and newfound dapperness + top shelf industry connections and his own helicopter probably 

• 6 months later...

Archived