IGNORED

Grimes - Miss_Anthropocene

J3FF3R00

I’m not sure if a release date has been announced yet, but this video just dropped today ...

I’m not blown away by it but I can’t help to have my hopes up (a little bit) for this next release being better than Art Angels.

We’ll see. 

way, way worse than Belle and Sebastian, I think if I was 10 years younger she would be somewhere in the top 5 of my Imaginary Musician Kill List, whereas Belle and Sebastian wouldn't even register

❤️ ?

1 minute ago, beer badger said:

way, way worse than Belle and Sebastian, I think if I was 10 years younger she would be somewhere in the top 5 of my Imaginary kill List, whereas Belle and Sebastian wouldn't even register

❤️ ?

Could it be because you are JEALOUS???

Dude, c’mon. Visions is a legit (dare I say “legendary”) banger of an LP. 

Yeah she hasn’t made a dud yet IMO, one of my absolute favorite artists. WAP and Violence are both great. At one point her wiki was edited to reflect a September 13th release for this album - I’m not holding my breath, but I would  love to be pleasantly surprised. The world would be a duller place without the slow-burn rollercoaster of Grimes album rollouts.

Oof. I don't know. I sort of came around to WAP (partly b/c if I think of it as a pop song in the world of Nier Automata it makes a lot more sense) because it was unabashed in its cheese. Also, the bridge to that song is aces (rest of it I could mostly do w/out). 

Listened to this a few times and it just seems  . . . oddly bland. Apparently someone else is doing the beat here and I think that may be it - Grimes has proven she has musicianship, so I'm not sure why she would take one of her two most interesting traits (vocals being the other) and farm out to someone else. It's like Grimes guesting on someone else's track. Very weird (and a little disappointing). 

Tho Grimes v hot in this video (sry know that's objectifying apologies)

11 hours ago, Lada Laika said:

No way that you only like Geidi Primes. And in case you’re referring to Visions, that was her third album.

yeah visions, i like the one where she goes "la la la la la', that's the one i like

• 5 months later...

That Realiti demo is really great though. She made a song that will outlast even the creations of Elon Musk. Ponder that. 

Also: someone should do a mashup of Grimes and Cattle Decapitation and call it Miss Anthropecene Extinction. 

35 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Fuckshit yes, yes fuck. I pondered it, I think I want to make lives of fuck shit supporters easier. Well done

furk shirt

Me no comprende 

Archived