• Last Reply

Blood Incantation - Starspawn

Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, MAAd city

Danny Brown - XXX

Horrendous - Ecdysis

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Piñata

Aphex Twin - Syro

On 11/12/2019 at 10:03 AM, Rubin Farr said:

Imo 2010s showed more innovation than 2000s musically, but it's still way too soon to do a list of the decade for me.

also why even start a list before the decade is even over? at least wait till late december i guess but damn i'm gonna be working on this thing for a while.

I'm still hoping that Pantera puts something together with unreleased Dimebag Darrell solos, which is why I haven't posted on this thread yet. There's still a month and a half! Some say I'm a dreamer . . .

4 hours ago, Lada Laika said:

also why even start a list before the decade is even over? at least wait till late december i guess but damn i'm gonna be working on this thing for a while.

I'm more bothered by single-year lists being shared early (and it does actually bother me) than by a decade list which is less likely to be influenced by something that comes out in the 120th month and has had very little time to sit with someone. In the end, these lists always fluctuate as we continue to discover new/old things and our moods and tastes change.

5 hours ago, sidewinder said:

I'm more bothered by single-year lists being shared early (and it does actually bother me) than by a decade list which is less likely to be influenced by something that comes out in the 120th month and has had very little time to sit with someone. In the end, these lists always fluctuate as we continue to discover new/old things and our moods and tastes change.

I have some FB friends that will share their end of year lists first week of December. That path lies madness. Even I got bamboozled when I posted mine over Xmas and then Enantiodromia came out on NYE.

Archived