IGNORED

ProTracker bizniss

J3FF3R00

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 9:05 AM, kausto said:

Btw Esa Ruoho aka Lackluster made some renoise tools pack called paketti that mimic some of IT workflow functionalities

yep, and i'm still kinda developing it for 3.1.1 and for 3.2. i have it on github if interested. but it requires you to basically install a KeyBindings.xml with the IT stuff set to the scripts in Paketti, and i guess that's why the userbase is a userbase of 1.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 10:35 PM, mcbpete said:

Today I found a clone of Impulse Tracker that spits out midi data rather than samples and syncs with a midi host - Been looking for something like this for ages. Proper old (2002) but seems to work fine in Windows 10: http://ztracker.sourceforge.net/

Yeah, i've been trying to pay money to get it ported to macOS, cos I really need it. it's a great app.

I don't have enough space to set up a 2002 PC XP laptop and use it solely for Logic5.5.1 and zTracker. 

I connected zTracker to Ableton Live too, and it was plenty of fun.

On 3/22/2020 at 8:35 PM, mcbpete said:

Today I found a clone of Impulse Tracker that spits out midi data rather than samples and syncs with a midi host - Been looking for something like this for ages. Proper old (2002) but seems to work fine in Windows 10: http://ztracker.sourceforge.net/

Ha, I remember this thing! I used this a bit in the early 00s and iirc it was unstable even then. Once I got MIDI working with Renoise, I never looked back because for my purposes it did everything ztracker did and much more, and it was (and still is) rock-solid.

• 3 months later...

Archived