IGNORED

Atypic - DE:10.09

eh Speedy

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2019 at 5:50 AM, President Squidward said:

Woo! I’m very excited to hear some unreleased tunes! Will this be available digitally as an American?

it's now available in itunes as well in the us.

• 3 weeks later...

So something like this pops up when I disappear for a bit, definitely was surprised to see one of the old pseudonyms on the front page!  Going to purchase after this post to show support.  Anymore in the pipeline from E&A? :]

Of course both of these tracks are also from the infamous unreleased tapes that Boredroom was gracious enough to share (but I'm sure took some flak for it).  I remember a few old tweets by Andy mentioning they would like to remaster and re-release some of this old material, but needed to have a dialogue with Ken.  I hope this is only the beginning of some gems from that period.  

Thanks for the effort Detuned!  I will be be keeping a much closer eye out now.  I had pretty much given up that any old unreleased material would surface.

Yeah. Crossed my fingers more will follow. Would be perfectly fine with a stream of EP instead of some huge ambitious attempt to put it in one single collection. Sounds like too much work. Rather have these EPs floating by. For old times sake. ? 

And this way its easier to spend more time with the tracks. With the amount of new music, its almost a challenge to hear a track 4 times or more. 

Archived