IGNORED

Foghill

Thiefinger

I started getting back to my old method of making choons, which is basically masturbatory self-sampling and deliberately shitty saturated sound with no high-end.

Kinda pleased with it, although I'm not sure how the low end works on a good system. I just had my really small genelecs and a sennheiser headphones.

3 hours ago, Thiefinger said:

I think I have a hi-pass filter at 30hz or something. Why?

My sound system loves the rumble bellow 20Hz and here I cant feel it that much. I am not saying you should change it, only that I would love to feel it present in this track ;) Be cause of that reason I cut at 10 or 15Hz. To have the rumble, but really silent. 

pretty great stuff as always!

"and deliberately shitty saturated sound with no high-end. "

pretty sure you (fortunately) failed at the no high end part. the 2nd one is just a bit muffled sounding but definitely still has some high end, and the first one i would never listen to and think anything like 'gee wheres all the high end'. but anyway they sound as they should sound so it's all good.

Thanks guys ❤️

43 minutes ago, vijunns said:

Both of these are great. I really like the lush chords and vocal samples of the first one. Looking forward to hearing more ?

Well there's a bit more of the same here. For some reason I put it in my other project.. maybe it's a bit more shitty sounding. Went crazy with pitch shifting samples and all that.

Archived