IGNORED

a thread about US politics

dingformung

hey darreich! there's actually a couple of pretty active threads about US politics already! funny that the brexit thread hasn't been more active tbh, and i think there were some Euro centric threads as well not too long ago but if you want to discuss some more general non-Trump/non-2020 Dem Candidate American politics well i guess this is the thread for that now! what would you like to discuss?!?!?!!!?? or were you being.... wait a second..... 

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Shootin' them irony bullets I see.

hmmmmmmmm

(inb4 delete)

Edited by auxien

Isnt there a way to argue irony is a way to supress minorities, or something? Would be nice to put our local german back in his place now that nonce and autists are considered hurtful and off limits. 

YOUR IRONY HURTS AS WELL!

8 hours ago, goDel said:

Isnt there a way to argue irony is a way to supress minorities, or something? Would be nice to put our local german back in his place now that nonce and autists are considered hurtful and off limits. 

35 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Irony = Nazis = u cancelled son

Edge lords detected

Define meanist penis pls

girth, length, both, unable to keep in pants, warty, warthoggy, aesthetically pleasing, polished, shaven haven or bush crafted, profelactic guarded, micro-sized (poor cunts), orifice home of choice for said penises?

16 hours ago, goDel said:

By saying it is hurtful you assume people's emotions which is not only patronizing but also perpetuates patriarchal power structures which are the basis of fascism.

US politics are the greatest! We have the best government in the world! Everything here works so well, we really have nothing to worry about! We have an amazing president that truly cares about all Americans.  

Signed,

Jimmy, 3rd grade, 1956

3 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

By saying it is hurtful you assume people's emotions which is not only patronizing but also perpetuates patriarchal power structures which are the basis of fascism.

I'm talking about my emotions! O, and btw, Hitler had emotions too!

bunny-hitler_o_464936.jpg

Hyperpartisan moneyshots on the debate stage, Congress filibustin’ on the senate floor. US politics is a sticky mess of adventure, intrigue, romance, snuff, and international shenanigans.