IGNORED

a thread about US politics

dingformung

• 2 years later...

are you guys looking forward to thursday's January 6th Committee hearing? the committee is finally showing what they found

Edited by trying to be less rude

1 hour ago, trying to be less rude said:

the house january 6th committee hearing is starting soon. feed:

that video is amazing.. i mean.. it's amazing because the cops showed such restraint. boggles the mind why they didn't shoot more people at those entrance points. i know their job is to protect congress and pence and they only used deadly force that one time when they were right around the corner leaving the building or whatever but still.. seems crazy more rounds weren't fired at different times. perhaps they didn't want to possibly escalate things and also it was the capitol.. also probably expected backup a lot sooner.  a bunch of those cops took beatings far exceeding what would happen on the streets in any city. crowd control/riot patrol vs other situations i guess. and it was a bunch of mostly white people of course. ugh. 

what a shit show. i hope trump drops dead soon. someone spike his sudafed. 

Edited by ignatius

9 minutes ago, ignatius said:

that video is amazing.. i mean.. it's amazing because the cops showed such restraint. boggles the mind why they didn't shoot more people at those entrance points. i know their job is to protect congress and pence and they only used deadly force that one time when they were right around the corner leaving the building or whatever but still.. seems crazy more rounds weren't fired at different times. perhaps they didn't want to possibly escalate things and also it was the capitol.. also probably expected backup a lot sooner.  a bunch of those cops took beatings far exceeding what would happen on the streets in any city. crowd control/riot patrol vs other situations i guess. and it was a bunch of mostly white people of course. ugh. 

what a shit show. i hope trump drops dead soon. someone spike his sudafed. 

this is why it matters that people police their local info sanitation. it's all connected. we probably saved the world with our shitposting.

• Farnsworth 1

• 3 weeks later...

cassidy hutchinson's testimony today was nuts. 

from 1:08:50 to 2:55:00, with a 15 minute break. well worth the watch

the january 6th committee hearings have been momentous and well done, but this one has been maybe the biggest for me. a lot about the inner circle and some dark stuff. 

Edited by trying to be less rude