IGNORED

Do you vape tobacco, cbd, or thc? Thoughts on the recent health concern news & proposed bans?

ghOsty

On 9/15/2019 at 4:26 PM, Stickfigger said:

Stick close with me and I will teach u all da hip lingo so you can spew it forth like a noxious vapecloud ... Right in their stupid faces 

I got it now, urban dictionary is your friend... :^) 

3 hours ago, Psychotronic said:

Interesting. didn't know that. Saw some people smoke the stuff about half a year ago i think. What happened?

I dunno, stores in my city don't sell it anymore. Seems that from the beginning it wasn't really clear how legal it is to sell CBD weed for consumption since even hemp with under 0.2%, which should be legal because this is the threshold for industrial hemp, is only allowed to be possessed for commercial purposes so it can't be sold freely to private persons in tobacco stores or headshops, or some phoney bullshit like that. Basically police started to raid shops that sell it. Prohibition is so stupid and pointless, it's almost funny

https://www.vice.com/de/article/evegdz/cannabis-gras-ist-cbd-legal-polizei-berlin-razzien

Archived