Warp30 box set announced

thumbass

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, oscillik said:

haha

this was the “more to come”

Not going to buy this time. Last time there was a full length of unreleased stuff. The artists themselves do not seem to care either 

for some reason i felt very empty when xyz just ended without john peels voice coming in 'excellent, very nice' :cry: that track.. ill continue to listen to both versions (the rip and the new official version) because the rip is so special

23 minutes ago, o00o said:

Not going to buy this time. Last time there was a full length of unreleased stuff. The artists themselves do not seem to care either 

Yeah definitely not buying this one. 

I threw a little money at some 12"s.  But I reallly wanted to throw more money at ae.

for some reason I kinda like the art, i'll call it punk because that artwork doesn't give a shit that nobody thinks it looks good.

11 minutes ago, BoomTssPhace said:

Autechre and Squarepusher physicals could very well get their own separate release

i wouldnt get my hopes up, ae already gave their set away for free and sp..... i dunno, i just dont see him releasing his set

9 minutes ago, BoomTssPhace said:

Autechre and Squarepusher physicals could very well get their own separate release

I don't really know if it's that likely to have the Squarepusher set released soon-ish considering that he has an album coming on Warp next week :catcry:

7 minutes ago, Stock said:

I don't really know if it's that likely to have the Squarepusher set released soon-ish considering that he has an album coming on Warp next week :catcry:

not really a proper pusher album so there's still hope ! 

:squarepusher_logo:

Archived