IGNORED

Drop your track you'd think would fit into an Aphex Twin set

phudoshin

I don't know about you guys but whenever i get into one of his many amazing DJ sets, no matter what the era, I fantasize about one of my own tracks being played. The crowd, the way he way he brings in tracks, the vibe, the off-kilterness.... 

So without further ado.. lets hear those tracks of yours you really think would fit

Melodic openers, jungle maddness, electro phatness, breakbeat extravaganzas, playful vocals, gabba insanity, noise endings etc.

Let it rip!

hmm maybe the first track i ever created

mind you i was only 23 years old but one can certainly tell it is the art of a trve genius so go ahead and try to flather me you afx bum

thanks for the dank video triachus ❤️

Early doors Fingers number. Can't get into the account at present to make it public tho:

Or universal Indicator vibes maybe:

Edit. If he played anything I'd done I'd shit tho. Stuff dreams are made of, pretty much only realised I could make music cos of his future music article. 

Hm interesting. I thought about this, although it would be quite surreal to have him play my tracks lol. A few options:

Maybe for the calmer intro part:

This one could also fit:

Or my latest one, has some Collapse vibes...

Archived