IGNORED

Topdown Dialectic - Vol. 2

Ivan Ooze

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/26/2021 at 2:54 PM, species8472 said:

one of the original tapes finally surfaced on youtube. its the only place it can be heard. essential listening.

https://www.discogs.com/Topdown-Dialectic-Topdown-Dialectic/release/7506212

Finally took the time to rip this and split it into tracks. Fantastic release; the A side is nothing short of stellar.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Rubin Farr changed the title to Topdown Dialectic - Vol. 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks watmmasif for putting the royal we onto this hotness, been caning the f outta vols 1-3 for the last week+.  To be able to carve new facets upon dub/techno these days is commendable. Also appreciate artist's strict adherence to the 5 minute rule :cisfor:

• Like 2

On 10/23/2021 at 10:44 PM, Alcofribas said:

your posts are as much of an eyesore as caze's lol

I've been here regularly for 14 years at least, I know my shit and your reviews, don't know caze tho (bullied him out already no?), so maybe i'm not sufficiently self-reflective. Have nothing against your posts or anybody's for that matter, chill out my bass (alco-free, aint it a cool line bruh)

Not hating on 5 minute rule by Dialectic by the way, it's memorable, but it's really just super-basic fade ins and fade outs -- nothing to praise in itself, probably cut ups from live sessions. Not loops as in repeat the same, yet anti-structural more so than Maurizio or Chain Reaction minimal jams were. I bet he/they decided on it out of not bothering how to organize it